FIN

3 YEARS LATER

Jessica was now a 3rd year medical student at St. Ignatius Royal University in Seoul (just pretend that the school was existed XD) while Krystal was taking up business management with her boyfriend Joseph, a son of a business tycoon. Seojun took over the throne after King Suho and Queen Jieun's funeral and YeonHee was now back as a Queen while Mr. Han still hold his position but it was difficult for him to manahe his time being a student and a ruler of the nation. Sooyoung and Tiffany was already married a year ago and blessed by a daughter Stephi as they currently runs a talent agency for talented youngster.

"MOM!!!!" a little boy shouted running towards Jessica who still busy cooking meals. They now lived in a two-storey mansion with Krystal.

"Dad still ignoring me!" the little boy whines and stomp his feet in frustration as his Dad haven't talked to him.

"Yuri-ah, Daddy still needs to rest and sleep so he could be able to see your masterpiece." Jessica tries to calm her 3-year old son who was hugging her both legs. The boy was indeed a genius because he was able to draw and paint at his young age and he inherits the talent to his father.

"Yuri-ah, c'mon we gotta go now so Aunt Tiffany wouldn't wait much longer. Bye Sissy! Take care of oppa!" Krystal shouting at her adorable nephew as she was now ready to leave and accompanied Tiffany and Stephi to the amusement park.

"Oh, Mom we gotta go now and I hope that we will go there with Daddy someday. Love you Mom." Jessica leaned with him so he can reached her mother's lips to peck and waved her goodbye. She went upstairs and making her way into her bedroom and checked the sleeping figure on the king-size bed.

"Time moves so fast and our son keeps on growing and I'm getting older now." She sighed while caressing the gentle face of a man infront of her. After they knew that Taeyeon was comatose the doctor also announced that she was 1week pregnant so she carefully takes care of herself and raised their son on her own. Three years was a difficult times for her without Taeyeon but she needs to be strong for their child so she won't disappoint him.

"Taengoo, please wake up now or I will marry someone else so Yuri could finally have a father to look for him." her tears started to fall because she was still patiently waiting for him.

"B-but...I-I c-couldn't find someone like you besides Yul but he also left and joins Yoona to heaven again." Jessica added and started to went under the blanket beside Taeyeon who was still comatose. She snuggle on his neck and smells the scent of him she doesn't get rid of his smell.

After the tragic incident, Yul was declared dead on arrival while G-Dragon immediately take him to a rehabilitation center and for Sehun he was behind bars for a lifetime. Yoona was found dead inside her hotel lounge and some witnessess says that Yul has a mental illness that he probably killed her and locked her inside the bathroom. Hyoyeon was now managing her cafe business in Jeollado together with the couple Sunny and Seororo. They visited Taeyeon once a week and played with her nephew Yuri.