I Can't

A few days later after Queen Jieun's tragic accident, the Royal Palace finally decides to stopped searching for his wife's body because it was hopeless and they couldn't do anything and just focused themselves into the nation's economic status. The King was so sick and lost his appetite to eat, he haven't take enough sleep and his crying all day long for his lost while the whole palace was preparing for the royal funeral of the Queen. The news spread out all over the world and many people give their sympathy for the King but he didn't mind any of them and still suffocating himself inside his sacred room. Jessica was now full recovered and took his fathers place as a King it was too hard for her to suddenly handle the responsible as she haven't undergo royal consultation from the palace ministers, delegates and scholars also the royal palace haven't formally declared her as a new hail Queen of the nation. Honestly it was a huge burden for her and make her go crazy but she had no choice.

Jessica sighed for a bunch of papers lying on his fathers office table that has to be read and approved. She has a tons of schedule on Mr. Han's journal and she had no time for herself but thankfully Minister Yul offered his helping hand to the latter that really touches her. She and the tanned guy often see each other, attending conference /meeting, city visit, private appointment and royal activities that made Taeyeon barely see her.

NIGHT TIME AT KOREA

Jessica flopped her body into the soft bed when suddenly her phone rings. It didn't took awhile to answer it right away because it was Taeyeon.

ON THE OTHER LINE

"Speak." the only word that came out from Jessica who was now very exhausted as she was feel sleepy.

"How's your day, my Queen?" Taeyeon playfully teases her girlfriend as he was lying on his bed looking at Jessica's poster hanging on the wall.

"It was tiring but I'm grateful that Yul was there to helped me." she speaks uninterested because she doesn't want to recall the tiring activities earlier but Taeyeon was pissed off hearing the Kwon's name came out on his girl's mouth. Taeyeon was pretty much jealous to Yul.

"Sure that you're more happy spending time with him, I see." he sounds jealous yet annoyed from hearing Yul's name on Jessica's whereabouts everyday.

"Yah!!!! What the hell are you talking about, dumb??? Jessica raises her voice that Taeyeon misunderstood her. Obviously, she was exhausted and irritated somehow but she didn't really mean it. She was also shocked by her own words and feel sorry for Taeyeon as she couldn't spend time with him and now she's hurting him with her words.

"SO I AM NOW A DUMB MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT THAT YUL WAS WAY MUCH BETTER THAN ME AND DEFINITELY YOUR IDEAL TYPE THEN SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH THAT STUPID ASS. " Taeyeon was now fuels in anger because he was by Jessica's word against him.

"YOU!!!!DON'T CALL HIM A STUPID BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HOW MUCH THANKFUL I AM HELPING ME OUT AND IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM I HAVEN'T MUCH TIME TO SLEEP AND TALKED TO YOU RIGHT NOW." Jessica attacked him again with much anger. They were shouting on the line as no one dares to gave up because of stubborness of each other.

"ARE YOU DONE DEGRADING ME AND PRAISE YOUR KWON YUL IN MY FACE, HAPPY NOW HUH??? IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY I WILL FUCKING HANG UP NOW." Taeyeon hang up immediately after saying those words. He was deeply hurt by the one he loves and it was painful that she was praising and talking about someone else in his face and she doesn't care about his fucking day thinking about her. He wants some released so he went out from their house in the middle of the night.