In Your Arms

A heavy rains and the sound of roaring thunder was the only things audible on the small village in South Jeollado. Jessica was now hugging her knees in fears, she was silently crying helplessly on the bed. She was afraid to get off as she was scared to death by the thunder and the darkness, she was silently prays at Buddha and thinking about her family back there.

Girl, just let your hair down

Let's paint the whole town

Life is our playground, yeah

But I'm not a kid no more

So I must open doors and

make you feel like the lady you are.

Jessica suddenly heard a soothing voice from the boy in the corner he's singing now to lessen the fear from the latter on the bed.

My momma raised me to be classy, not flashy

I'm happy to please you

Though I can tell that's not what you're used to

And they say chivalry is dead

Girl let a real man pick up the slack

And treat you with respect, yeah

Jessica was now calm unlike before, probably the song lessen her fear especially when Taeyeon sings it for her.

And you don't have to love me
Love me, Love me

You don't have to love me
Love me, Love me

Just cause I'm a gentlemen don't mean I ain't taking you to bed.

Taeyeon ended the song as he doesn't remember the lyrics very well. The princess clapped at his mini stage performance, she asked the boy to sit beside her and he obeys her. A roaring thunder strikes again that made Jessica to jumps off herself to Taeyeon's, he gently hugged the poor girl and put his headphone to Jessica's so she wouldn't hear any noise that would scares her.

(Now Playing: Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth)

Jessica was still enjoying Taeyeon's warm embrace as she listens silently at the music plays. She was slowly drifting into a deep slumber doesn't care to her surroundings as long as she have Taeyeon on her side. The boy slowly loosen his grip to the girl to sleep comfortably at the bed.

"Stay." she mutters at Taeyeon. The gentle boy covers their body with the blanket as they both drifted on dreamland.

THE NEXT MORNING

Taeyeon slowly opens his eyes as he felt a weight on his body, he saw an angel wrapped her arms tightly on his chest while her legs lays comfortably into his. He gently strokes the latters hair and tucked them behind her ears to view her bare face completely as his heart beating like crazy and ready to explode anytime soon, he slowly fell for the girl's charm. Control yourself, man! He thought.

Jessica stirred from her slumber and slowly opens her eyes as she saw a figure beside her smiling. Her eyes wide-open she couldn't believe that she slept with him last night and she was ready to assault the boy beside her. "BLAG!"

"YAH! YOU PERVERT!" Taeyeon was kicked hard out from the bed by Jessica once she opened her eyes.

"YAH! PERVERT WHAT? ME? YOU TOLD ME TO STAY WITH YOU HERE LAST NIGHT, FYI. YOU AND YOUR MOOD SWINGS! PSH! AT LEAST I DESERVED SOME MORNING KISS INSTEAD FOR SOOTHING YOU IN YOUR SLEEP. NEVERMIND!" Taeyeon stomped at his feet as he leads to the bathroom and prepares himself for the village activity later.

The princess felt embarrassed yet guilty for what she causes to the poor boy who consoles her last night. At least she realized it but was too late! My poor Taengoo!

Mr. Hong waited for the princess to come out on the room while Taeyeon was helping out the village people to decorates the whole village by hanging some flaglets and lights on each posts.

"Oh, Princ-....errrr Jessica? Yeah, Jessica it is right? We're preparing now for the festival tomorrow so I was requesting you to helped those ahjummas over there in cooking some rice cakes. Is it alright for you?" the old man still awkward by dropping the formalities towards the princess. Jessica smiled.

"Aye, aye, Chief Hong! Just a piece of cake." she salutes at the village chief like a military soldier as Mr. Hong laughs at her childish antics. She walked towards the busy ahjummas over there beneath an old trees near the Hong's house.

After two hours of cooking, Jessica only cause troubles and explosions as she was a bad in cooking and right now she was exhausted like a horse. She rested herself at the benches of rocks underneath a leaveless trees when she spotted Taeyeon who was shirtless and sweating hard by chopping off the woods for fire. Who's the pervert now?

Jessica was blushing while looking at not yet developed abs of the boy he still need some exercise then. Taeyeon felt like dying so he rested for awhile and looks toward Jessica'a direction, he thought something evil to get revenge to the latter who was now drooling on him. Yah! Pervert Sica!

The boy walks towards Jessica as the latter snapped back into her senses, she was taken aback by Taeyeon's approached. He greeted the girl with an evil grinned at his face, Jessica only smiles nervously as she panics mentally.

He swiftly hugged the latter with his body covered by excessive sweating, Jessica annoyed by his stinky smells and sticky sweat body into her clothes. She attempts to get off to Taeyeon's tight embrace but easily failed as they stumbled on the ground while she was on top of the flustered boy who was looking passionately into her orbs. Stop your hormones, perverts!

Jessica quickly stood up and kicked the boy who was lying on the ground but instead of pain he felt affection from the latter who was out of sight, he smiles on his thoughts.

AT THE SEOUL CAFE

Tiffany was waiting patiently for someone for some urge talk. After 15 minutes, finally a young lad who wears a worn out clothes enters the cafe. He sat back and giving her a confused look but instead of talking she only sipped her cappuccino.

"So, Fany-ssi? Why are we here?" the boy asked her with a confused looks.

She smiles at the nickname and flashing him an eyesmile.

"I want you to be my date tonight." she bluntly said as the young boy stunned at her boldness.