Tender, Loving, Care

FLASHBACK

Tiffany and Sooyoung were now naked after their hot session inside the empty storage room. The young boy first stood up and picking up their clothes, thankfully they were not totally torn apart.

"Fany-ah, I think we have to go now." Sooyoung put on his suit and prepares to leave, he was shy to looked at the latter because of what happens to them and his behavior awhile ago.

Tiffany was still sore and weak so as a gentleman Sooyoung was the one who helps her to put on the dress but it was slightly torn. He takes off his white polo and put on to Tiffany as he slowly buttoned it, thank goodness he has a shirt underneath. The latter was touched by Sooyoung's concern, he held her hand while walking outside from the room.

"We take the back exit so no one would noticed us. Is that okay with you?" Sooyoung asked as they slowly sneaking out from the party.

AT TIFFANY'S PLACE

They safely arrived as their journey was only filled by awkwardness, the latter insisted Sooyoung to go home, she wants him to stay for she doesn't want to be alone again.

The boy obeyed her and Tiffany handed him a spare of clothes that they bought earlier. The latter was now heading her way to sleep but Sooyoung holds her wrist and pinned her to the wall. Sooyoung's hormones was a little bit scary!

"I'm sorry I was being too much aggressive earlier that I couldn't control myself. I admit that I don't want you flirting around with another man infront of me because it makes me mad and actually it was my first time." Sooyoung confesses straightaway. He was now dying inside because of embarassment infront of her.

"I know it was all of a sudden and tok much to asked as I never experienced this before." Tiffany was still confused of what he was trying to point out.

"As a man and since we did that before marriage I want to take responsibility for my impulsive actions. My mother said that if two people done that thing, a baby will form and maybe it was too urgent to asked because we barely knew other but it was only way to protect you." Sooyoung honestly stated while Tiffany hold her laugh for him being naive in everything but she was touched and happy at the same time. She couldn't imagine that there was still a man who coulf say those words with courage and honesty. She was lucky indeed.

"Be my girlfriend."

BACK AT THE PRESENT

"Yah! Are you two already a couple?" Taeyeon asked in annoyance to the lovey-dovey couple infront of him as Jessica get back on her room because she was still weak.

"But you and Jessica noona was already a couple too." Sooyoung was right and he decided call Jessica using his handphone.

Before he grabbed his phone it suddenly rings first, he wondered if that was Jessica's but it was unknown but he picked it up as well.

"So, I see, you are already awake, my friend." a mysterious voice speaks on the other line.