Touch Down

Sooyoung was now eating a buffet of food as the lady beside her was now a little bit tipsy as she drunk a two bottles of wine straight but the oblivious boy didn't mind her as he continue digging the oceans of food.

"Are you alright, Fany-ssi?" finally Sooyoung noticed her as the lady only gave him a thumbs up and again he continue his business.

A random stranger walks toward the tipsy woman and offered her a glass of wine. Tiffany got an evilish idea to took revenge on the young boy, she plans to seduce the guy and get Sooyoung's full attention. This Hwang is really something.

Tiffany slowly whispered against the random guy and they laughed while the young boy still oblivious at the scene and the lady only huffed as Sooyoung left her with no choice. She suddenly wrapped her arms around the guy's neck as she slowly leans closer make an inch apart between them as the guy's making way underneath Tiffany's dress but before it happens the furious young boy harshly grabbed her away to the perverted guy.

"Sorry man but she's mine tonight." Sooyoung cooly said as he tries to put himself together. Tiffany was in a state of shock as they left the dumbfounded guy and still holding the lady's soft hands while steeping out of the scene.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU JERK? LEAVE ME ALONE." Tiffany yelled at him as she was trying to escape in Sooyoung'a grip.

"I'm just doing my job as you're date tonight." Sooyoung calmly said but Tiffany was still fuming in anger.

"YEAH RIGHT! FUCKING DATE, HUH? YOU ARE SO BUSY IN YOUR BUSINESS THERE AND TOTALLY IGNORES ME FOR A FUCKING HOURS AND YOU CALLED IT A DATE?" Tiffany retorted in disbelief as Sooyoung silently looking at her with regret. The boy haven't date before so he doesn't know what was the do's and dont's in dating a girl, he only thought that it was all about foods, kiss and flirting.

Tiffany was now in tears as she puts her both hands to covers her face. Sooyoung doesn't know what to do because the scene merely appears on the drama he often watched. He sighed deeply as the lady left him with no choice.

He harshly grabbed the latters both arms and pinned them into the wall behind them as he hungrily kisses the crying girl infront of him thinking that it was the only thing he can do to soothe her. The intensity between them was increasing as they couldn't hold it a little longer. They were searching for an empty room as their body was entangled and never leaving each other as soon as they found an empty storage room both of them started stripping their clothes and continue making out. Wooooh! A rough night for both of them.

SOMEWHERE IN KOREA

"Established the plan tomorrow I don't want to wait with ease." the culprit said angrily.

"Someone is impatient. " Prince Sehun teases the culprit.

The culprit was stomping on its feet and sit back on the couch behind them.