Love And Affection

AT PRINCE SEHUN'S PLACE

Prince Sehun summoned the Prime Minister Tyler Kwon to meet him up at his residence in North Jeollado. The culprit wasn't ordinary smart ass to waste his precious time for nothing he's definitely come up with an evil plan to made the King crushes into pieces. Tyler Kwon was Yul's beloved father whom he adores the most and willing to follow his steps and be the next prime minister next year as the old Kwon expected him too.

"Is he arrives?" the culprit asked Sehun who was sat across him sipping his jasmin tea.

"This is as sweet as your revenge."

The culprit furrow his brows and slammed the table infront of them. Short tempered, I see.

"Calm down and sit back, he's probably on his way here." Sehun snorted glaring at the culprit who was cooling down himself. Of course, the Prime Minister was still a busy person.

Mr. Kwon arrives at the Prince private room inside his residence. He saw Sehun and the culprit sitting across each other and waiting for him to take his seat.

"So? Any progress yet?" the culprit was the first to spoke to the gentleman.

"My son probably wooing his bride by now." he replied back.

"Probably, my ass! I WANT THE DATE OF THE WEDDING N.O.W!" the culprit huffed as he stood up and leaving the scene behind. Impatient much?

"Mr. Kwon may I asked you about Ms. Jang Nara's whereabouts? I thought you will meet her afterwards?" Mr. Kwon froze into his seat as he heard the name of his mistress whom he keeps forbidden to his family. Jang Nara, an public attorney that Mr. Kwon's secret mistress, they were now on their one year as a couple, Kwon's family was still clueless by his wrong doings.

"What do you need from me? Just tell me." Mr. Kwon pleaded. The culprit smirked.

"Just do what we planned and I let you off with your business." the culprit stated as he completely leaves the scene.

BACK AT THE TAENGSIC

"YAH! HURRY UP WILL YOU? SUCH A SLOWPOKE." Jessica yelled at the poor boy who was now carrying a tons of luggage all over his body. Is it too much for a week vacation?

Taeyeon snorted as he keeps on carrying their luggages especially Jessica's. He only had a huge backpack for his clothes and the girl almost bring her whole house inside the luggages. Poor Taengoo!

Finally, they reached the community who where 50 kilometers away from the province' town. Taeyeon's sweating was no joke, his messy hair and a weary eyes was visible on his appearance.

"Oh, you're finally here, it's been a long time since your kast visit here, your Highness." the head of the community welcomes them excitedly.

"Just dropped the formalities and call me by my name, Mr. Hong and remember to treat me as a commoner here I don't want to be treated as special." Jessica gently explained to Mr. Hong. The old man was amused by the princess' humbleness.