A Father's Love

AFTER 17 YEARS

AT THE ROYAL PALACE

Jessica and Krystal were running through the hallway as they were looking for a way to escape again. The maids, butlers even the royal guards finds it hard to captures the sneaky princesses as their reflexes was quickly as the wind. Queen Jieun taught them to be a tough and strong woman without defending to others, they adores their mother so much that someday they wants to be a doctor like her. Krystal was oblivious that Jieun wasn't her real mother.

"UNNIE! THAT WINDOW WAS THE ONLY WAY OUT." Krystal pointed at the massive window near them. She's helping out her sister as the latter promise her to bought somwthing for her from the downtown as a payback.

"YAH! SICA-AH! AIGOO THIS CHILD." the King yelled at his precious daughter as he gently massaging his temple while the Queen follows him behind laughing at the crown princess cute antics.

Jessica was now infront of the window as Krystal follows her behind. She prepares herself to jumped off as the youngest handed her a pair of rubber shoes so she could run comfortably.

"Here Sica, put it on." Krystal ties the shoelace properly for her sister.
Jessica hurriedly ties the other one and kissed her sister's forehead before she leaves.

"Thank you sissy. Love you." Jessica whispered into Krystal.

Jessica jumps out of the window as she stumbles on her knees on the muddy ground of the Queen Yeon Hee's garden. She groaned in pain and manages to stand up as she winks at her young sissy before she runs away as fast as she can.

"Yah! Soojung-ah why did you let off your sister away, she must attend the opening ceremony of Hwang's newly opened restaurant. Aish! This children of mine." the King was dumbfounded by his children's behavior.

"I will go instead, Appa!" Krystal said as she also want to see het boyfriend Joseph-Oppa there.

The King was now sitting on his chair as he recalls the memories of her child's tragic incident. He's hand was forming into a fist as he regrets that he was the one to blame.

FLASHBACK

The young princess Jessica was playing with the noble lady Tiffany and Yoona while the guards keeps an eye on them. Jessica was now finished her handmade kite, Tiffany was busy checking herself on the mirror and Yoona muching her snacks while sitting underneath tje old tree. Those kid was totally playing a boring game. LOL.

The kite was suddenly flew away towards a mysterious man hides behind the bushes. Jessica followed her kite as she stood on her foot looking at the man infront of him while she was quickly grabbed by the man as he slowly pointed a revolver on her. She was trembling in fears, her eyes was now brimming in tears as she couldn't mouthed a words out of her mouth, excessive sweating, irregular heartbeat and difficulty in breathing was shown on hers. Slowly she feels dizzy and her eyes become blurry before she completely lost her consciousness.

The whole palace was now searching for her and after a few minutes she was found by Queen Jieun and giving her a first aide, she checks her pulse first before she performs some medical techniques at her daughter.

After a few days, the young princess was unable to speak, she lost some of her memories even the day of tragic incident, she was also suffered from insomnia, agoraphobia (fear of crowd) and hoplophobia (fear of guns). She even flinched from the touch and easily scared by unfamiliar to her. The King was worried to death as he couldn't focused on his daily work and also he suffers insomnia,  the Queen also worried for him as he barely eats his meal. During his spare time he takes care of Jessica and Krystal but the worries, doubt and guilt haunting him everytime he saw his daughter's helpless state.

Young Jessica was now looking outside her window as she watches the first snow of the year. The King silently walking inside her room as he doesn't want to disturbed his daughter within her own world. The young princess flinched by the sudden touch but her father gently soothe her to calm down herself, he couldn't control his tears as he hugged his daughter tightly and whispered to her ears.

"Sorry, my child, I'm such a useless and coward father to you and Krystal, I'm incapable to protect you, the King was a bad appa. I'm really, really sorry. I deserved to be punished by you, hate appa as much as you can and hits me whatever you want." the King who was a powerful, strong and respect by everyone was now helplessly crying out on his knees infront of a little girl and the princess hugged him back.

"Sica wasn't mad. She loves appa so much." the little girl whispers to her father's ear as she soothe him back.

The Queen was witnessing the scene behind as she was carrying the sleeping baby Krystal as she silently joins them crying. The King was softened by his precious daughters and he only wants the best for them and ready to gave everything they wanted. As a good daughter she only wants her father's love more than anything else.