Royal Abduction

King Suho called all the reporters and journalists for a press conference tomorrow about the upcoming coronation of a new ruler of the nation because the Royal Palace decided to alter Suho as a King because of his bad condition and its about time to introduced Seojun as his son and the next King of the nation.

"Are you nervous my boy?"the King was very fond of his own son who was so cute in his eyes and of course it was the first time they met each other after a long years passed.

"I was nervous because you trusted me so much and what if I only disappoint you someday, Appa?" Seojun bluntly said to his father as he was fidgetting in the corner of his chamber.

"It was a normal thing and it was also inevitable, son. Mistakes makes you learned new things in life and helps you to improve yourself too so don't be afraid, Seojun-ah." he ruffles his son's perm hair as the young ones only nods in response. They hugged each other and Seojun enjoys the moment with his father.

AT KIM'S PLACE IN JEONJU

Hyoyeon misses her younger brother so much so when Taeyeon arrived home that night she immediately hugged him as if there was no tomorrow.

"Did I miss something?" Taeyeon was sitting on their couch as his friends surrounded him including Sunny, Seororo, Sooyoung and Tiffany and they were ready to bombarding him too many questions of his whereabouts these days.

"YES SO YOU BETTER EXPLAINED TO US ONE BY ONE, UNDERSTAND?" Sooyoung snorted out while holding Tiffany's hands as they also sitting on the couch where Taeng sitted.

Taeyeon explained to them every single details as the crowd listen to him well. After his long explanation they decided to go to their bed now while Seororo and Sunny will go home since they were neighbors.

"You can use the guest room, Youngie-ah and Fany-ssi." Taeyeon ushered them to their shared room.

"Thanks hyung for letting me stay here because I wanted to surprise my beloved grandmother to introduced Tiffany and my child." Sooyoung stated. His parents were already passed away and he have only a grandmother to looked for him.

"Anytime, Youngie-ah." Taeyeon patted the young boy's back and smiles at Tiffany before he went to his bedroom.

INSIDE TAEYEON'S ROOM

Taeyeon was taking a bath when his phone vibrates and a message from Jessica popped out. He finally went out on the shower and wrapped a towel on his bare body before he checks the message.

1 UNREAD MESSAGE

TO: MY TAENGOO♥

I already misses my Jack-Oppa :(

FROM: YOUR SICA-CHU♥

Taeyeon's lips formed into a curves upward as he repeatedly reads the message from Jessica. She always called Taeyeon her Jack-Oppa because she shows how she was obsessed with the older boy like how she likes Jack Skellington.