A Blessing

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Seororo and Sunny was now looking for a bunch of stuffs for a baby. A week ago, Tiffany announced that she and Sooyoung were having a baby already after they've done that thing already.

"Omo! Look at that, do you think our child will suit that totoro costume?" Sooyoung excitedly pointing every cute stuffs at the department store. His happiness was too much handle since he doesn't have a siblings and very fond of babies.

"Yah! Do you think my nephew or niece to be will like that? We were not attending some costume party, you know? And the baby was only a week old we have so many enough time to buy a clothes so why you insisted to brought us here and called it an EMERGENCY?? The heck Youngie??" Hyoyeon angrily pointed out her words as they were disturbed by Sooyoung on their respective work while they thought that it was an emergency.

"Sorry Noonas but I need your advices about some woman stuffs and I want your opinion as well as Seororo." Sooyoung need to please a fuming Hyoyeon because he have no idea about baby stuffs and all and without his best buddy Taeyeon he have no certain decision as well because he depends on his beloved hyung.

"I was also worried for my little brother now that I knew that he had a secret affair with our future Queen. I was going to freak out like hell, you know and anytime I will be lying lifeless here if anything will bad happen to Tae-Tae." Hyoyeon know about his relationship during Taeyeon's recovery at the hospital.

"Don'y worry Noona, hyung was now an adult like me and he could handle his own problem withoit depending on you. Chill!" Sooyoung wants to erases the negativity from Hyoyeon's state of mind.

"Yah! Who do you called an adult? Yourself? You didn't even know how to clean Pororo's poo and a coward type of guy who couldn't even date a woman. You fool! And besides you're an aggressive beast not an adult. You rascal!" Hyoyeon corrected Sooyoung while giving him a spank on his poor head.

"Yah! You're so violent Noona. Oh my poor head of mine." Sooyoung whined as Sunny and Seororo laughed at them.

AT TIFFANY'S PLACE

Tiffany was now on her thoughts of how she would tell her father about her being pregnant. She was afraid that her father decidesd to abort the child but on the other hand Sooyoung was already accepted the fact and being a father to their child. She knew how the boy was very happy about the news but she felt uneasy when she thought about her father and their future. She sighed deeply when she was thinking hard about the great possibility also she thought of her career because she planned to have a comeback as a solo artist again buy abortion was a great sin. She was dialling her father's number because its beeb a week since she last visited the company.

RING.RING.RING.RING.RING.

"Yoboseoyo? Fany-ah?" a manly voice on the other line definitely Tiffany's father.

"Appa, are you busy?"

"Nope not at all dear, my meeting was cancelled now, why was there anything wrong?

"I want to tell you something important, Appa." Tiffany was praying silently and obviously nervous at the same time.

FLASHBACK

Tiffany and Sooyoung spend another rough night together. They boy seems to be aggressive on this thing and Tiffany couldn't do anything since they love it both. Crap! These young bloods were soooooo! Nevermind.