Unmask

While the palace was in the midst of chaotic state, Prime Minister Kwon excuses himself to meet G-Dragon secretly as the culprit wants his possession. He was nervous and trouble at the same time as he couldn't think clearly because he knew what the culprit can do with him as he didn't want to exposed his infidelity and even his dirty business inside the government so he stupidly obeyed him even it was against on his own will.

He arrives at the location after an hour of driving but without knowing Taeyeon and Sooyoung already saw him entering the old warehouse that made the two played with some assumption on their thoughts.

"Yah! Where are you?" Mr.Kwon was now pissed but trying to compose himself. He hid a gun underneath his black coat in case of emergency. G-Dragon shows himself and ushered him on a closed room that no one could intervene them.

"You're planned was already terminated so what else can you do for my liking, Mr. Prime Minister?" G-Dragon was holding a dart piece and playing it with his hands while Mr. Kwon stayed calm but aware of the man's movement. He doesn't trusts him because he knew how evil he was underneath his charming face.

"I will pay you just let me know how much do you want?" the evil one grinning wickedly at his words but keeps on playing the dart piece on his hands as the old Kwon keeps on haggling with him.

"I want your life." G-Dragon was now possess by something evil inside his body and quickly shoot the dart straight into Mr. Kwon's forehead that made him fell on the ground pooled by his own blood.

"GAME OVER!" G-Dragon laughed like a monstrous evil while pulling out the dart from Mr. Kwon's forehead. He quickly ordered his masked men to captured the two spy outside and bring them to him so he can played a death game with them. Just imagine the Jabbawockeez. LOL XD

Five of his masked men quickly searched for the two spy secretly so they wouldn't attract their attentions while Taeyeon was oblivious on his surroundings. Sooyoung finally heard a suspicious sound nearby and swiftly drew out his gun and informed the older so they decided to split their way to tricked the men.

Sooyoung was first spotted by one of the masked men and shoot him repeatedly but he was lucky to dodge all the bullets keeps on throwing at his directions. Taeyeon finally fires and he killed two of the men and quickly hides himself and run towards the old warehouse.

Taeyeon was now inside and still keeping his awareness as he found an empty room and quickly entered. His eyes roaming around to assured that no one was inside so he could gatheres some strength for awhile. He rest himself on the corner as he noticed that he has a small scratch bleeding on his right arms and suddenly his handphone vibrates inside his pocket.

He smiles as he saw the caller ID, it was Jessica so he immediately put it into his ears but instead of a sweet voice of his girlfriend, a male hoarse sound could be heard on the other line.

"Annyeong, Taeyeon-ssi?" Taeyeon furrow his brows as he heard his girlfriend screaming on the background while the man was keeps on talking to him.

"You better watched these scene where I hungrily taste your girlfriend and f*cked her hard so she couldn't be able to walk tomorrow." a voice full of lust could be heard on the familiar one on the line while he was fuming in anger that he wants to smashed the face of him but he couldn't do anything for Jessica.