She Will Be Loved

FLASHBACK

Jessica and Yul were childhood friends together with Tiffany and Yoona but obliviously they both like each other but refused to confessed because they were afraid to be rejected they want to prolong their friendship until they grew old. He knows every little things about Jessica and he loves to pranks the young girl that made her cry and also promise himself that she would protect her as long he was breathing. Kwon's family was a famous political figures of South Korea alongside with Jung Royals who were influential monarchy family.

"Sica-ah!" Yul excitedly hugged the princess once he entered the Jung palace. Tiffany and Yoona chuckled because Jessica was startled by him.

"YAH!!! YUL-AH!!!" Jessica hits the tanned boy as she releases her dolphin scream.

"Lady Yoona, we have to go now. You must prepared your things for your flight tomorrow." one of Yoona's bodyguard said.

"AAAAAAWWWWWW" they snorted in disappointment while their friends will be eaving the country tomorrow.

"We will miss you, Yoong!" Jessica and Tiffany hugged the white-porcelain skinned girl as she was saddened by her departure.

"It's ok Sica-unnie, it wasn't a goodbye for us, you know? I will come back here again and probably I will be a famous in fashion industry." Yoona will pursue her study in Boston because Lord Im Youngjae, Yoona's father, had established a new business there.

"Too bad you wouldn't seen my little sister Krystal growing up, I'm pretty sure both of you had a same taste." Jessica started to joke.

"Yoong!" Yul hesitated to hugged Yoona because he would definitely burst into tears. He and Yoona was way much closer than the two girls because she had a tomboyish side and played with Yul's toys especially his toy guns.

"Oppa, I will miss you." Yoona looked at his orbs while she was on the verge of crying because she has a thing for Yul and this feelings was better to keep by herself as the boy has already someone in his eyes, Jessica.

Yul took a step forward and envelope Yoona with his warm hugs. He pulled away from the hug and patted Yoona's head like a puppy.

"Always take care of yourself there, Yoong-ah, if anyone would bullies you there, just call Oppa and beat them with my own fist. No one could take your place in my heart. Saranghae." Yul speaks from his heart for his beloved bestfriend. Yoona was moved by his words and patted the boy's head too.

"You too, Yul-oppa. Sarang."

"YAH!!!! Stop your lovey-dovey affection here and Yoong you better get going or Mr. Im will kicked your ass off." Tiffany joked.

Yoona was heading her way to their family vehicle as her personal guard opens the door for the young lady Im.