Strange Attachment

Tiffany and Sooyoung ignores each other of what happened back at the hotel while heading to Luhan's engagement party. Sooyoung was busy looking outside the car's window while Tiffany was focused on her driving  no one dares to talk on this awkward state.

"Do you feel comfortable with the suit?" Tiffany finally brokes the silence engulfing the car.

"Y-yeah, I f-felt s-something different, y-yeah, that's it!" Sooyoung stutter while looking outside the window again.

Tiffany was confused if Sooyoung was referring to the kiss or to the suit. She shrugged it off and continue to drive. The boy facepalmed himself mentally. Stupid mouth Sooyoung! Way to go jerk! he thought.

They finally arrives at the place and Tiffany gently grabbed Sooyoung's arm so Luhan wouldn't suspect them for being a fake couple. They will now entering the main door as the receptionist checks their invitation as their visitor's pass.

"Remember the acting, Soo." Tiffany whispered at him so he would remember what they practice beforehand.

Luhan spotted Tiffany and approaches them with his fiancee Hyeri to welcome the couple. Luhan furrowed at the lovey-dovey scene of the fake couple infront of him. He coughs so they would noticed their presence. Jealousy strikes on Luhan.

"Oh, congratulation for both of you, Mr. and Mrs. Lim." Tiffany greets them with an eyesmile as she elbowed the boy beside him.

"Congratulations too." Sooyoung greeted as he was keeping an eye to the banquet of food on the corner.

"Oh, I forgot. Luhan this is my boyfriend Choi Sooyoung and babe this is Lim Luhan." Tiffany introduces the past and the present.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Choi." Luhan offers a handshake as the boy gladly took it but Luhan tightened his grip into him and vice versa. They were throwing daggers to each other as the heat between them was became an intense one as the ladies were oblivious at the scene because they were busy chatting about their dresses. LOL at the women stuffs.

"So, Luhan congratulations again." Sooyoung stated with a smirked as Luhan already pissed off. The Lim couple left the two to welcome the other guests.

"Wine or Tequila?" Tiffany asked the young boy.

"I'm too young for that I would find something that suits me." Sooyoung said as he left Tiffany for food. The latter didn't bother and sat from the corner while dranking the full bottle of Tequila. Such a heavy drinker kid!

BACK AT THE JEOLLADO

Taeyeon was cooling down himself as he sat down at the grass facing the small river. His mind was occupied by the small fights between him and Jessica, he was so mad earlier that he couldn't control his anger. Obliviously on his surroundings, someone slowly approaching him as he was startled by a tapped on his broad shoulder. His mind thought it was Jessica but on his disappointment it was a village girl who was on his same age.

"By the way, I'm Janhae Nam. Nice to meet you, Mr. Taeyeon." the girl introduces herself obediently.

"Oh, so you knew me already, Miss Janhae. Nice to meet you too." Taeyeon smiles showing his cute dimples to Janhae that made the latter blushed.

"Does all men on the Seoul was as  handsome as you?" Janhae bluntly stated as Taeyeon shocked by the question.

"E-errr..I don't know, just saying that I'm way different from them." Taeyeon said with honesty as the awkwardness embraces them.

"Do you like someone?" that question was still lingering to his mind when she met Jessica and still he haven't find the answer yet.

"E-errr...I don't know yet I still haven't found the right one." Taeyeon stated half truth and half lied because he doesn't know what to say.

"But your eyes have already found that someone, Taeyeon-ssi." Janhae said that made Taeyeon confused.

"How did you know?" Taeyeon asked.

"Maybe our lips could lie but our eyes won't." Janhae said as she was ready to leave and get back to the village.

"And one thing, you will know if you love someone when you places her hand where your heart is located and your heart suddenly reacts then that person is definitely the one for you." Janhae continued as she left Taeyeon dumbfounded.

NEARBY THE VILLAGE

Jessica was looking for Taeyeon now that she realizes something she doesn't wants to regret for her lifetime. She was now heading her way to the river nearby the village as she follows her heart and she never failed by her instinct as she already spotted the one she have been looking for the whole time.

She slowly approaches the boy who's back facing her and she startled by Taeyeon's voice.

"Janhae, did you forgot something?" Jessica knitted her brows in disappointment as she heard someone else's name. Jealous Sica-chu!

Taeyeon now facing the annoyed girl and silence suddenly engulfing the moments as Jessica stood still behind Taeyeon's. As a gentleman, he patted a space beside her and Jessica slowly obeys him without a words from each other. They sat silently as the sunset was nearly visible at their sight it was a perfect scenery for a lovers who's definitely inlove to each other except for the two.

"Sorry." both of them said in sync.

(BGM: Eat by Zion T.)

They both blushed as their eyes accidentally met each other but still no words to mutters. They felt something contingent emotions twisted on their stomach as their fingers brushes unto each others.

As a man, Taeyeon do the first move and slowly inclined as his luscious lips was pressed against Jessica. A sudden sparks between them electifies their system as they longing for each others touch and the feelings slowly swallowed them out of their comfort zone.

"Sorry, did I make it way too fast?" Taeyeon asked her with a worry eyes. Jessica smiles.

"No, it was too much for my liking, my Jack Oppa." Jessica pulls him closer as they continue sharing their passionate kiss engulfing by a strange attachment within them.