Jack Oppa

Finally summer vacation was approaching and the classess comes to an end at the Royal Academy for the Elites. Jessica and her younger sister Krystal get out from their expensive limo same as the other students make their way through their respective class.

"What now?" Krystal retorted as Jessica halted. Her eyes fumes with anger as someone caught her eyes definitely a familiar one.

"You go first I have to settled something important." she spoke while her eyes fixed on its prey.

"Important? As important as scary Jack Skellington of yours? Krystal stated.

"YAH! JACK OPPA IS DIFFERENT" Jessica shouted at her little sissy.

"O-okay, don't get yourself on trouble again or say goodbye to HONOLULU, see you later, Sissy." Krystal teases her sister as she emphasizes the word before she swiftly runs towards her class to escape from her fuming sister.

She walked through an empty alley following a former carrying a watering pot and a shovel. The former stopped on his feet as he was aware that someone is following behind his back.

"Taeyeon, right? What a small word Mr. Popular boy of Jeonju." she spoke with sarcasm. The former faces him with a sly smile on his face trying to cover his nervousness as he knew that the latter was somewhat a noble one.

"Hey, what's up Miss Pinky!" he replied with enthusiasm that made Jessica burst into anger. HellSica unleashed as she jumps off at Taeyeon's that made the former stumble and hits the ground. After her sweet taste of vengeance Jessica finally loosened up her grip into Taeyeon's full of bruises and scars.

"That's what you get at stepping on me, you punk! Aish I think I have to skipped my classess. Look at my clothes its already covered by dirt, my father would definitely scolded me again and restrain me to joined my friends on HONOLULU. Argh!" she retorted as the former was dumbfounded hugging his knees (poor thing).

"You! Come with me! Faster!" she shouted annoyingly at Taeyeon and grabbed him away from the alley as they make way outside the campus.

OUTSIDE THE ACADEMY

"YAH! Where do you thing were going, huh?" Taeyeon snorted as Jessica didn't mind him as she was seriously walking on the downtown. Is this a date? Taeyeon thought.

Jessica halted as her eyes were sparkles with heart because she saw something that caught her attention as Taeyeon follows where she was looking at.

"Do you see that cute stuff on the store window?" she pointed at the Jack Skellington doll that was displayed on the window while Taeyeon only furrow his brows.

"That freaking scary ugly doll was cute? My Pororo was way cuter than that thing." if Jessica was a Jack Skellington freak, Taeyeon was a Pororo fan.

"YAH! JACK OPPA WASN'T SCARY, JUST SO YOU KNOW! HMP! CAN YOU HANDED ME A BUCKS? I WILL PAY YOU LATER." Jessica snorted.

"What? After those beatings I received from you, you were asking me to lend you a bucks?" Jessica gave him a cute pouts and puppy eyes. Taeyeon was now melting on his knees. He was dying inside! LOL.

Jessica happily enters the shop as Taeyeon follows her from behind. Such a kid! He thought.

When Jessica enters the shop her Jack Oppa already bought by a little kid that was on his elementary. She quickly grabbed it away on the boy's hand as the owner and Taeyeon looks at her in disbelief.