Bittersweet and Crazy

SOMEWHERE IN S.KOREA

G-Dragon loosened up the blindfold and Suho adjusted his poor visions and adapt the light came from a single bulb on top of him and he was so shocked to see his wife Jieun with his hyung Sehun.

"Jieun-ah? You're alive my wife." Suho was please to see his beautiful wife infront of him safe and sound but Jieun walked towards G-Dragon and shared a passionate kiss with him as his poor heart was shattered into pieces like a broken glass.

"What is the meaning of this? Jieun-ah? Sehun-ah? Ji Young-ah? Playing games with me, huh?" Suho's hoarse voice engulfed the silence inside an old warehouse. He used all of his strength to released himself to the rope entangled with his both hands and he doesn't care if its hurting him because nothing compares the pain of his broken heart as he saw his beloved wife making out with someone else.

"Are you dumb or you're acting like you didn't see everything infront of your own poor eyes, my stupid brother." He threw a cigarette butt into the King's face that was full of bruises ans spit on him as well.

"Why don't we kill him already, Gee?" the wicked prince faces G-Dragon who was smirking on their show and walked towards the helpless King.

PAK!... poor sound effect of mine XD

G-Dragon slapped Suho hard so his face was now facing the ground as his blood disperse on the floor. He slowly shift his upward so he can face the evil infront of him then he spit straight on Gee's face. Eeeeww!

G-Dragon laughed his ass off as he gently wipes his face using the back of his hand. He composed himself before he launched his knuckles through Suho's poor face and repeatedly doing it nonstop. Suho was nearly losing his consciousness and fell into the ground but the rope restrained his movement. The evil culprit left him with Sehun behind but Jieun stayed with the poor King as she walks slowly infront of him and gently wipes the blood on his face.

"I'm sorry for hurting you like this but I'm doing it for your own sake and protect Jessica and Krystal as well so I could control the situation." He was unable to hear clearly what Jieun whispered on his ears but he feels the warmth belongs to his wife. She kisses her husband's bruise lips while caressing his bloody cheeks before leaving him behind.

"Jieun-ah, Saranghae." he muttered before he finally losing his consciousness but Jieun heard it before she totally closes the door and gently wipes her tears.

AT SEOUL HOSPITAL

Many paparazzi were now waiting outside the establishment for the Royal Family statement regarding the King's abduction but the Jung's remained silent as Mr.Han already handled the situation alongside with Prime Minister Kwon and his son Yul while the family stayed on the VIP room of Taeyeon.

"Taengoo?" Jessica caressing his boyfriend's admirable face as Taeyeon was still sleeping after the surgery but it wasn't serious injury while YeonHee, Krystal and Seojun was having a deep talk on the other side of the room.