Jesse Metcalfe Imagine

"John Tucker, there's only one guy for me and you are not him." I chuckled as Brittany Snow's character looked at the other girls for approval.

"John Tucker shouldn't die," I muttered to myself. "He should come home so we can start our date night." And right on cue the front door opened.

"(Y/N), I'm home!" Jesse's voice called.

"In the living room!" I called back.

"Hey, babe," he said walking in. He sat next to me, putting an arm over my shoulders and kissing my temple. "Are you ready to head out? And why are you watching this?"

"I like this movie, it's one of my favorites. And I was actually hoping we could just stay in. We can order take out and start a fire in the backyard? Maybe even stargaze when it gets dark enough?"

"We can do whatever you'd like," he replied, pulling me closer. "And do you like it just cause I'm in it?"

"You're in this movie? I had no idea. I honestly just love Scott and his dorkiness," I teased. "Oh wait! Are you the one that puts on the red thong and gets caught in the cheer coaches hotel room?" He chuckled.

"You're going to pay for that one," he teased back. I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same before beginning to tickle me. "Say it! I know you want to! I'm not going to stop until you say it!"

"Jesse, I can't breathe!" I giggled. He stopped and I regained my breath. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and said, "John Tucker, there is only one guy for me. And you are so him!" I began a fit of giggles again and soon he joined in.

He wrapped both arms around me and pulled me to him, squishing me in his chest.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N), there is only one girl for me, and you are definitely her," he stated leaning down and kissing my lips.

"I better be," I teased. "Now go order the food, I'm hungry!" He laughed before getting up and heading to the kitchen.

"Pizza or Chinese?" he called from the kitchen.

"Pizza, duh!"

The rest of the night was perfect. We watched the sunset with a bonfire to keep us warm then roasted marshmallows and laid under the stars before falling asleep cuddled next to the dying fire. Best. Date night. Ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you have never seen John Tucker Must Die you are missing out and need some movie education. That is all.
Btw, the guy who plays Scott was on gossip girl as the guy who ran the blog I believe.