Dean Winchester Imagine

You and Dean had an interesting relationship. You had dated for a while but you were both so stubborn that it didn't work out. You spent the next year flirting nonstop, which made people think you were in an on off relationship.

But now things were normal ish. You still flirted occasionally but you both knew it would never go anywhere. He was your first love, even though he hadn't been your first boyfriend, and you had told him which changed things for a little bit but then things settled into a routine.

There would be a period of time where you would both be on hunts but still talk at least once a week. But some of those periods you could only fight. Those periods were usually when you went on near suicidal hunts but Sam and Dean would always find you. You and Dean would make up and then you would go into a period of asking each other for advice. Then the time of non stop teasing each other. But the good times would always end.

You would always end up in some stupid argument which would make you feel terrible cause you didn't want to lose him. After your suicidal hunts the happy cycle would begin again. You hated and loved the relationship but there was nothing you could do to change it other than change who you are, which was definitely not something you were willing to do. This time you were in the happy cycle but you worried constantly when it was going to end as it always did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Its short. I wrote it on my Instagram and decided to put it here. Hopefully you all like it. Might do a part two from deans POV