Note

Wow, almost 400 reads! Thank you so much! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with work and school, but my boss said he would cut down my hours and I might be getting a new job anyways so there's that.

Also, I have no idea who or what to write about so if you want me to write something, can be anything I'm open and supportive of different people and relationships, I will. If you want me to write with a female celebrity or any person I am totally up for it! Just someone tell me what you would like to see, I don't have to put your name if you don't want me to.

On a different note, if you guys want to talk about anything just message me. I will respond and listen and try to help if I can. I don't want people feeling upset because something happened at school or work, I'm here because I know what it's like to feel like no one is there for you.

I'm also planning another fanfiction for Chicago P.D. I'm going to have it with Mouse and Jay, well all of the characters but they're going to be 2 out of the 3 main characters, so feel free to read it when I finally get it up.

Thank you again for so many reads. Please give suggestions even if its just a person you want me to write about. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Much love,
Hope