Ashton Imagine - Thanksgiving

Turkey, stuffing, potatoes - sweet and mashed - green beans, pumpkin pie, apple pie. I went through the list over and over. I knew there had to be something I was missing but what?

"Hey, babe," Ashton said, walking into the kitchen. He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey," I replied. "Ash?"

"Yeess?"

"What am I missing? I've got the Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, beans, pies, but I'm missing something." I heard him hum as he thought.

"What about the cranberries?" he replied.

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "Thank you!" I turned around and kissed his lips.

"Any time, babe," he smiled. I ran to the fridge and pulled them out, setting them in the middle of the table.

"Perfect," I sighed. "When are the guys coming?"

"Should be here any-"

Ding dong

"Right now," he finished.

"Come on, Mikey, don't drop anything." I heard Luke say. I sighed and shook my head.

"I'll go check on them," Ashton reassured me.

"Thank you."

I heard the laughing and teasing get louder as the guys got closer. Ashton walked in first, holding a basket of bread and a tub of ice cream.

"You can't have pie without ice cream," Calum informed me as he walked in, behind Ashton, carrying two more tubs. "Mike and I bought the ice cream and bread yesterday."

"And why did it sound like everything was about to fall out of his arms?" I questioned.

"Because Luke be that I couldn't carry it all," Michael responded walking into the kitchen.

"And of course you had to take that bet," I replied, teasing him. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "COLD! MIKEY, YOUR ARMS ARE COLD!"

"I know, and you're warm," he responded hugging me tighter.

"GROUP HUG!" Calum shouted. I felt the other three boys squeeze each other, crushing me in the middle.

"Guys. Can't. Breathe." I managed to get out. I heard a rumble from Mike's chest as he let out a chuckle.

"Alright, let's not kill my girlfriend. She did make the food," Ashton said. I felt his hand on my arm as he pulled me away from the other guys. "Go sit, just no eating yet!"

"Come on, Ash," Luke whined.

"Not my orders, (Y/N)'s," he replied. I smiled, watching the guys fighting over where to sit. When they seemed settled, Ashton and I sat down.

There was laughter and talking all through dinner. After we sat in the living room, trying not to fall asleep from being so full, but I told them they could all spend the night. One by one the boys fell asleep, until it was just Ashton and I.

"Dinner was amazing, babe," Ashton murmured.

"Thank you. I'm glad the boys wanted to come," I responded.

"Me too," he whispered. "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Ashton," I whispered before falling asleep, wrapped in his arms.