James Hook Christmas Imagine

Soft sunlight glittered through the blinds, creating little shadows through out the room. I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to make the sleep blur disappear. I heard a soft snore next to me, and a smile crept onto my face. As gently as I could, I rolled over to face him.

"James," I whispered. "Ja-ames," I tried again in a sweeter voice.

"Five more minutes," he mumbled in a deep voice and throwing an arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I laughed lightly before studying him. His hair was a mess, sticking up in every which way. His stubble was more noticeable in the morning sun but I didn't care, it just made him look more ruggedly handsome, and his long lashes rested gently on his cheekbones. "Stop staring, princess," he mumbled, cracking his eyes open. I laughed, slightly louder than last time.

"I can't help it. You look so peaceful and happy when you sleep," I defended.

"That's because I know that I have you next to me and you'll be here when I wake up," he replied. He propped himself up on one elbow and used his other hand to push a strand of hair behind my ear. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Guess what day it is," I said when he pulled away.

"Hmm," he thought, leaning back. He looked at me with a twinkle of mischief in his eyes. "Fairy New Years?"

"Nooo."

"Thanksgiving?"

"Wrong answer."

"What about human New Years?"

"Try again." I smiled as he looked away, pretending to think.

"Oh, I know!" he exclaimed, sitting up straight. "It's Christmas!"

"Yay! You finally got it right!" I teased.

"Oh yeah?" he responded, raising an eyebrow. A smirk was plastered on his face as he reached over and began tickling my sides.

"No! Stop!" I squealed while laughing and trying to pull away. He finally stopped but only after I ran out of air. "Not fair," I breathed out as he pulled me closer.

"Mm, I think it was completely fair," he teased back. "So, you ready to open presents?"

"Of course." With that we got up and put an extra layer of clothing on. We tried, and failed, not to run like tiny children to the tree but as soon as we saw the lights bouncing down the hall, it was really hard not to.

"I'm glad that there is actually a Santa in Neverland," James said as he took our stockings off the mantle.

"Me too," I agreed, grabbing my stocking a little too greedily from his hands. We sat side by side on the couch and opened presents one at a time.

We finally got to the bottom of our stocking and I watched as James opened his. His eyes lit up as he unwrapped a new stone to sharpen his hook on and I laughed as he gingerly placed it on top of his pile of unwrapped presents. He looked at me with a smile and happiness spread across his face.

"That last one was from you, wasn't it?" he asked.

"Yuppers! And I'm glad you like it so much. It wasn't easy to find a stone that good," I replied, a grin spreading from ear to ear.

"I love you," he said, leaning in to kiss me.

"I love you too, Hook," I responded when he pulled away.

"Open your last present now," he commanded lightly.

"Why? Is it from you?" I asked, reaching to the bottom of my stocking.

"Mayybee," he smiled. I pulled out the present and slowly unwrapped it. I stared at it, puzzled, when I saw the tiny black box. I looked at him in confusion. "Open it." So I did. I gasped when I saw the ring inside.

The gem wasn't huge but I was okay with that. The emerald sat on top of the silver band and sparkled brightly when the sun hit it.

"James, what is this?" I asked. I looked up only to find him kneeling in front of me.

"I know it's not a diamond, but the emerald was more beautiful than any of the other stones. Plus it's unique like you," he explained. He smiled at me and tears sprung to my eyes. "(Y/N), will you marry me?"

"Yes, YES!" I exclaimed throwing my arms around him. "Thank you, James," I added as I pulled away.

"Anything for you, princess," he replied, wiping a few tears that escaped down my cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 7 away from 200 reads! Thank you so much! I'm glad you all enjoy these imagines so much! And I realize that it's not Christmas anymore but there are 12 days of Christmas right? Anyways happy holidays!

- Hope