Midnight

He gently slid your shirt off your body making you shiver a little. He smiled down at you. "You don't have to be shy." He said pretty much reading your thoughts. You sweatdropped and nodded. You trusted him. He finished stripping your top. He leaned towards your neck and placed his lips upon your goosebump skin. He left a trail of kisses to your collar bone. You closed your eyes enjoying the feeling and running your fingers through his hair. His lips went further down until they were on your hip bone. He looked at you as if waiting for permission. You nodded as he began to strip the rest of your body bare.

"P-please don't look to much.." You trailed off anxiety in your voice. You never really liked your body. And the person you loved seeing it naked made you want to run and hide but he stopped for a moment.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. We all have our insecurities. Your body is beautiful (f/n). How do you not see how your beautiful you are?" Light spoke making your smile a little. You had to admit it did make you feel a lot better.

'WAIT A MINUTE' your thoughts suddenly exploded. "Aren't there cameras in this room?!" You mildly yelled sitting up fast. The brunette got up also and looked away.

"Damn it Ryuzaki."

You thought you saw a little pink blush his cheeks. Before you knew it you burst out laughing. Surprised he turned to look at you. "What?" He asked still a little pink. "Nothing I just.." You continued to laugh while sliding your panties and pants back on then your bra and shirt. "You just look so cute when your embarrassed." You squeaked covering your mouth. His eyes burned into your (e/c) ones. "I'm not embarrassed! I'm angry that he had to see you naked! That bastard!" He shook his fist at a small visible camera he had found awhile ago. Your face heated up.

'He saw me naked' your jaw dropped hoping desperately that he missed that whole scene or decided not to watch.

There was a small tap at the door. You and Light both froze in place. "Yes?" Light asked as though nothing was going on.

"I wanted to let you two know you can continue. I won't be watching on the cameras." The familiar Ryuzaki spoke though the other side of the door. Light lost it and jumped off the bed punching the door causing a small dent to be left In the place.

"Shut the hell up!"

"Ok."

Light clenched his fists waiting to hear Ryuzaki's foot steps fade. "Let's wait.." He said looking to the side avoiding your face but you understood what he meant. Privacy. "That's fine." You answered. He made his way back over to the bed and sat with you. The brunette unexpectedly pulled you into a deep kiss. Your (e/c) eyes widened in surprise at the sudden movement but relaxed into it.

'I wish this moment would never end'

You flicked off the Light and settled into the soft bed facing Light staring back at you. As he had done many months before he snaked his arms around your body and pulled you up against him. Warmth instantly rushed into making you snuggle up closer to him for comfort.

"Tomorrow is the big day." He whispered. You were glad nervous half excited.

'I don't think I'm going to be falling asleep tonight." You thought sighing. It was almost like trying to go to bed on Christmas Eve but not as exciting.

"They won't actually say we are guilty without any evidence right?" You asked waiting for him to answer. "Knowing Ryuzaki he probably is going to get depressed once he knows the truth. In the end we will be innocent." He finished smiling slightly. You smiled back. The light through the window made his eyes a kind of brownish hazel color.

'Such beautiful eyes'

"Try to get some sleep. You don't want to look tired tomorrow when I take you somewhere nice." He laughed softly. Your (e/c) eyes lot up. "Your taking me somewhere??" You asked excitedly. He nodded. "But it's a surprise so don't ask." He smirked at you. "Fine fine." You smirked back. "Now go to bed." He said sternly. You jabbed his ribs a little. "Don't act like my parents." You joked. "Whatever sweetie."

'He did not just call me sweetie'

Of course you couldn't sleep. Bad images kept popping into your head when you tired. Images of you and light staying here forever and not having an outside life, jail, death.... You just laid their staring at the sleeping form pressed against you. You traced his face with the tip of your finger like you used to at his house. He was a heavy sleeper anyways so he wouldn't wake up. Sighing you sat up causing the bed to squeak a little. You slipped off the side of the bed and padded towards the small window.

The small twinkling stars shone in the ink black sky and the full moon also shone through the glass creating a patch of light by the bed. Slowly sat down in front of the window and watched. Nothing happened.

'I was kind of hoping there would be a shooting star or something.' You thought slumping your shoulders. Your back rested on the side of the bed and you sat in an upright position. You didn't even realize your eye kids dropping. Your breathing slowed and you fell asleep.

"(F/n) wake up." A voice shook into your dreams causing you to spasm awake only to see a tried Light in front of you rubbing his eyes. "Ryuzaki wants us to get ready for the meeting." He yawned hoping out of bed. You noticed you were back in the bed with Light. "How did I get back in the bed?" You asked already guessing why. "I woke up around 5 in the morning and noticed you weren't beside me so I got up and looked but you were just on the floor beside the bed so I put you back." He finished going into the small bathroom to brush his teeth. "Thanks." You replied a little pink. Tiredly you removed your clothes you slept in and dressed yourself in formal clothes because Light decided to were a suit so why not dress fancy anyways?

'He is taking me somewhere afterwards..' You thought excitedly.

After finishing you, Light, the police members, and L escorted you into car along side your boyfriend. It was pouring heavily outside. The rain slid down the slick windows quickly. You placed your hand upon his and smiled at him hope pounding in your chest. He turned and smiled back but in a very calm way. Any minute we could be there.

'I hope this all goes ok'

L's (POV)

'Just about 10 minutes more Until we arrive. The truth will finally be revealed. As I suspected Light isn't showing any anxiety about the situation. (F/n) on the other hand seems to be a little nervous but that's to be expected from a girl in her situation.

If only you both had never picked up the notebook Light Yagami and (f/n) (l/n). '

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll update soon! And I'm sorry to the people who were expecting a lemon in that one scene. I just Am not comfortable writing one ;/; and I would probably suck at it >_< but anyways please leave a vote if your enjoying it so darn! I'll Update D soon as I can!