I Apologize

This is pointless, but I'm terribly sorry for saying everything I said in my last update. (I deleted/unpublished it)

I keep getting hate from my last update on here and that I should've never said the things I said. I guess I should've never posted that - and I should've never been so hard on myself and this story.

A lot of the hate made me think for awhile about this story. Like, looking at the positive side and the negative side. I'm not gonna state things at all, but it's making me not feel so bad about myself for writing this story.

Fanfiction is fiction, it's imagined, a made-up story. I shouldn't really care so much. Plus, me saying, "Instead I'm going to keep this story here and not do anything with it. It's to remind myself to never write something like this ever again." would make me look like a hypocrite. 'Cause like, I have been thinking about things (I can't really say, other than possibly more stories). And there would be a chance that there would be some depressing things in there, that might lead up to suicide and such. AND when I look at these chapters and I just cringe. I really needa rewrite them (even though that'll never happen).

I was apparently way too hard on this story, and if I could hug it I would - I abused it, and I'm really sorry. People told me they loved the fact that Evan helped Jonathan through depression - they said it was really, cute. I even had people tell me (present and past) that this story was helping them with depression.

The only things that are wrong I guess in this story is basically making Tyler and Marcel the bad guys and Jonathan look hella depressing. I should've made random people bully/threaten/harm Jonathan, instead of his friends. It's so obvious that they wouldn't do a damn thing to hurt one another and that they will always have each others backs. That part of the story will always be my biggest flaw. With Jonathan being really depressing, I feel like instead of making him so depressing - I should've made him a little more happier, ya know? 

Now that I've said everything above.. 

I'll be debating to whether or not delete this within a week or a month, and act like this update and the other one never happened and I didn't say a word in any of them - and just carry on my life. [I was basically pushed to post something like this, because it's the truth and to stop the hate]

So yeah. >.> Thanks to whoever stayed and read everything. I hope you have a wonderful day/night<3