Chapter 2: He's Perfect

Vanoss' POV

"D-Delirious?" I stuttered, it had to be him. 'H2O Delirious has left the game' appeared in the bottom left corner, I quickly looked at Skype and noticed he wasn't in the call anymore. "Oops.." Wildcat whispered.  "I- We didn't really mean it. We were just playing around." I heard Marcel say. I snapped.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You were 'just' playing around, get the hell outta here with that bullshit. You know, I think Delirious and I both need a break from the two of you. You guys are such dicks." I said angrily while quitting the game. 

"Evan! We're sorry!" Marcel shouted, "Why are you so anger about this?" Wildcat added, "You shouldn't be apologizing to me and because he's my best friend and he shouldn't be treated like that." I stated.

"Guys, please just calm down." Lui said, I took a deep breath. How can I calm down when they go too far?

"No! Because Evan acts like Jonathan is his boyfriend or something!" Wildcat shouted at Lui, I sighed, "You know what, I'm out of here. I'll talk to you later Lui." I got out of the call and sat back in my seat.

They stress me out so much, this has been happening for a year and I hate it. I wish they would stop treating Delirious like he's such a fuck up, when he isn't. I think he's perfect. I always say Delirious is my best friend but I love him more than that. 

I noticed Delirious wasn't still on Skype anymore, so I decided to call him on my phone. It rang 5 times before he picked up.

~

Delirious' POV

I was standing over the stink putting a bloodily blade across my wrist once again, letting yet another cut pierce my skin. I felt like this was my escape. I stopped after three more cuts, and looked at the blood dripping from my arm, my wrist was screaming at me, "cut me". I felt tears start to form my eyes again but then I heard my ringer go off. 

I dropped the blade and grabbed a dark towel and wrapped it around my wrist. I walked back into the living room where my phone was, 'Evan is calling' was on the screen, I picked it up instantly, "Hello?" I said.

"You okay bud?" I heard Evans concerned voice, I looked down at my bloodily wrist before answering, "Y-yeah. I'm fine." I took a deep breath. Delirious come on, calm down!

"You don't sound fine. Do I have to come over?" My eyes widen a bit and I shook my head, "N-no! I'm fine Evan. Trust me." I heard him sigh, "Okay, well.. we're taking a break from Marcel and Wildcat for a week." Hold on, we're?

"We're?" 

"You and me. I'm tired of them messing with you and I know you are too, so lets take a break."

I smiled a tiny bit, "Okay Evan. Listen I gotta go, m-my uh, dog needs a bath."

"You don't have a do-"

"Bye!" I hanged up and set my phone on the coffee table and walked in the kitchen. I put my arm over the sink and washed away the blood, and dried off my wrist. No more blood came out.

Something about Evan was making me stop, but what?