Chapter 6: The Skype Call

Delirious' POV

When Evan was getting settled with the guest bedroom, I decided to make breakfast, he probably didn't eat yet. I'm a little confused, why would Evan come see me? He was in Canada last night talking to me, what made hi-

"Delirious, thanks for letting me stay." Evan said walking in the kitchen, I looked at him and nodded, "Anytime but why are you here?" He didn't answer me, he just stared at me, "Vanoss?" 

"Why would you ask that? Didn't you read my texts last night? I came to see if you were okay and I don't plan on leaving your side for awhile." Even though he couldn't see it I was smiling but frowning at the same time.

"I did its just.. Why?" 

"Why? Did read twitter at all?"

I shook my head and he sighed, "I think its best if you don't actually.. Anyways, what are you making?" He walked over to me, I looked down looking at the pan, "Scrambled eggs and bacon."  

"Do you always wear that stupid thing?" I paused what I was doing and looked at him, he was talking about my mask. "Only when I'm with people, who haven't seen my face." 

"Will you show me?" I frowned and looked down, I felt tears forming in my eyes, as much as I want to show him I just can't. "No." I whispered and put the eggs and bacon on a plate. I turned to him and handed the plate to him, not making eye contact and walked past him, "Aren't you going to eat?" He asked, I just kept walking. "I'm not hungry."

~Time Pass(IM LAZY)~

I edited videos while Evan ate in the kitchen, I needed to get my mind off of things before I lose it. I don't want anymore seeing what's behind the mask. 

I was about to finish editing when I got a Skype call from  Marcel, what does he want? 

I answered it and it showed that Wildcat was also in the call. They had their face cams on, "Now you answer." Marcel said, "What do you want?" I asked coldly, I don't wanna deal with these assholes.

"I wanted to tell you I'm sorry for what I did. You're my friend and I shouldn't be saying the things I say to you." Marcel said, Wildcat didn't say anything, he just sat there in his seat crossing his arms. "Marcel it hurt, the things you both say hurt." Marcel looked down and Wildcat laughed saying, "Really? You take all that shit to heart? You are weak, and weak people shouldn't be hanging out with us."  

"Tyler don-" Marcel was cut off by Wildcat, "Don't what? Tell him everything that needs to be said to him? He needs to grow the fuck up and stop being a pathetic weak gay loser." He sat up in his seat, "Evan can't protect you forever you know." 

"Tyler shut the fuck up, what are you doing talking to him?" I heard a voice from behind me, I turned around and seen that it was Evan. Shit I forgot to put my headphones in. Great.

"Evan? What are you doing there..?" Marcel asked, "Non of your business. Leave him alone, both of you." Evan reached over me grabbing my mouse and clicked the end bottom. He took a deep breath and looked at me, "I heard the whole thing, don't listen to Wildcat. I will protect you for as long I can. Don't answer them again, okay?" I nodded, "Alright, I'm gonna go edit some videos real quick and we'll have a you and me day, okay?" He said smiling. 

"Okay, Evan. Whatever you say." I said facing my computer again.

----

Love you all.. <3