Chapter 24: The Flashback

You know what. I'm just gonna imagine that Jonathan is the same age as Evan because :c ugh.

3rd POV

Evan stayed at the hospital all night, waiting to be allowed back in Johnathan's room. He kept replying to tweets, comments and texts. He had this smile on his face. A smile that has been gone for a long time. Johnathan was smiling too, Amy was telling everything that Evan has told her. She told him he would sit in his room all day watching his videos on repeat. Amy also said she was now a fan of the two, even though she was a friend of Evans. Amy told Johnathan about him not being able to walk, it shocked him. But then she told him there was a way for him to be able to walk again, Evan could help him everyday with Psychical Therapy. Johnathan became sadden by that, but he knew if Evan was by his side he would be able to do it. Amy even told Johnathan about Evan's Depression. Johnathan gasped, Evan wasn't the type of person to be really depress and self harm. When she explained how he's been for the past seven months, Johnathan wanted to cry. His best friend, his lover, his everything.. was hurting himself because he wouldn't wake up. Amy told him about a 'surprise' that Evan was gonna do on Christmas but never got the chance. She didn't tell him everything, just that it was a surprise.

Morning came and Evan was passed out on one of the waiting chairs. Amy walked over to him, waking him up. "Evan, dude. Your boyfriend is coming, time for him to go home. So wake up dammit!" Amy said pulling him  up out of his seat. She was much shorter than him, about 5'4, she had dirty blonde hair that was always up in a pony tail and green grass like eyes. She looked and acted like a tomboy. She loved video games, which is one of the main reasons her and Evan clicked and became friends.  "Okay Okay! I'm awake!" Evan shouted, who was now on the floor, being dragged by Amy. She laughed and released him. Evan dusted himself off and playfully pushed her, the two started to have a small chat. Amy explained that she had told Johnathan everything that has happened in the last seven months, Evan was mad at her for telling Johnathan about the self harming but he knew Johnathan would find out the truth when he got home.

Out of no where a Doctor walked up to them with Johnathan in a wheel chair. Johnathan looked happy, but only one person could look him in the eyes and see that he wasn't happy. That person was Evan. Evan noticed it right away but didn't say anything, yet. "He already signed himself out, Evan. Really sloppy hand writing but it will have to do for now." Johnathan groan, "You try writing again after seven months!" Evan and Amy giggled to themselves. "Anyways, Evan call Amy or me, once a week or so and let me know how he is doing." Evan nodded and took the wheelchair from the Doctors hands and started heading out the door and onto the parking lot. 

 ~Back At Home. (I'm Lazy)~

Vanoss' POV

Something was off about Johnathan all of a sudden, he seemed fine the last time I talked to him. I guess when Amy told him everything that has happened to me in the last seven months, he must be thinking about it. But it looked like he was about to snap, it made me feel uneasy. I wanted to say something to him but I didn't want to start anything, since he just woke up.

I opened up the door to his house and you could see Johnathan's eyes scanned his house. I forgot to unpack alot of boxes at his house since I visited him at the hospital everyday. I sighed, "I forgot to unpack everything, I'm sorry.." I walked through the hallway and stacked boxes so he could get through. We made it to the living room with me stacking more boxes along the way, he kinda got the idea that I moved in.

"Evan." Johnathan blubbered, I turned around and looked at him. His eyes were staring at my arms, "Why?" I looked away from him and sighed, "I'm okay, Delirious. Don't worry.." I felt tears threatening me. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of Johnathan's voice, "Please don't do it again."

~Flashback~

My body was shaking in fear as I sat on the bathroom floor, I felt dizzy and my vision was blurry. All I could see was red pouring out of my arm, I hit a vein and I was losing blood faster than I anticipated. I tried to stand up but I just fell over and hit my head on the wall. I saw my phone right outside the door, I used the last of my strength to crawl over to the device. Once I reached it, I picked it up. I could hardly see the screen but I manage to unlock it and went to my contacts and called the first person I saw. It rang three times before I heard a  girly giggle, "What's up, Evan?" I couldn't speak up, its like I didn't have a voice. I couldn't feel my body all of a sudden. "Evan? Are you okay?" I heard the concern of Amy. "Amy, help." I shouted and groaned in pain. I was laying in a puddle of blood, getting ready for the darkness to consume me. "I'm coming, don't worry!" Amy yelled threw the phone and hanged up.  My attempts to stay awake until she came bursting throw the door failed. The next thing I knew I was woke up in a hospital bed with Amy sitting beside me in the chair. She was on her phone watching something it looks like. I stayed there for a few days until I was back to my old self. Amy told me to have a friend stay with me for a few, and I called Lui. He was in North Carolina in a flash.

~End Of Flashback~

"As long as you never leave my side again." I replied with tears rolling down my cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 -is also working on two new H2OVanoss stories that wont be publish yet while working on this one-

I feel like, I dont know. I legit cried writing that Flashback :c