Chapter 16: Evan!

OKAY XD For the song, you will know when to play it.

Delirious' POV

Shit, shit, shit. Why did I do that? I shouldn't have done it. Now I'm so dead. Why did I fuck with Evan again during his editing? He's gonna murder me now! Whhhyyyy..

I  juked Evan and ran out the back door. My heart was beating faster than ever. I had no where to hide. Dammit! Why did I do that to him... I should've just stayed in my room and recorded something but no, I just had to do it- I was cut off of my thinking by the shirking of the door opening behind me. I gulped and turned around seeing Evan crossing his arms, staring at me. Noooooo. "Delirious," Shit,  "Come here." I don't want a spanking! With hesitation I walked over to Evan, was I really scared of him? Oh god. Evan pushed me inside my house and shut the door. I sat on the couch with my head in my hands, waiting for my punishment.

He sat next to me and put an arm around me, I flinched for a second and looked at him. He was staring at the tv. What? When he noticed me and we made eye contact, "What?" He asked with confusion plastered on his face. "I thoug- Bu- What? I thought you were gonna punish me for fucking with you again?" I said. He stared at me for a moment with a blank face before bursting into laughter. I was so confused, "Whats so funny?" I asked him.

"You." I raised an eyebrow at him, "You honestly think I will punish you? I'm not an abusive boyfriend."  He chuckled and I smiled at him. "To be honest, it was quiet fun chasing you around the house." He mumbled. I smirked, "Oh? Is that true?" He nodded.

I got up and walked over to the TV and changed it to a music channel, turning the volume up loud but not too long, we don't want a noise complaint. I was over to the light switches dimming the lights. I looked back at Evan who looked confused as ever. I giggled and walked back over to him and took his hand yanking him up, "Evan come on! Dance with me!" He chuckled once again. He grabbed my hand and spun me around.

 We danced for good twenty to thirty minutes, we were laughing and having the time of our lives. Until a song came on, one that I knew very well. I froze for a second, it was a song that described how I felt about Evan. I wonder if I should just sing it to him? Evan suddenly took my hand and pulled me to him, "What'chu thinking about sunshine?" I smiled and ran to the other side of the room., right when the song started. (You weirdo)

"You're picture perfect blue
Sunbathing on the moon
Stars shining as your bones illuminate"

You could see a slight blush on Evan's face, which made me smile and kept going.

"First kiss just like a drug
Under your influence
You take me over you're the magic in my veins
This must be love"

I clapped my hands to beat and just walked over to Evan.

"Boom clap
The sound of my heart
The beat goes on and on and on and on and
Boom clap
You make me feel good
Come on to me come on to me now"

I took his hands and pulled him over to the couch.

"Boom clap
The sound of my heart
The beat goes on and on and on and on and
Boom clap
You make me feel good
Come on to me come on to me now"

I pushed him onto the couch and threw my hands up in the air. I was really enjoying myself with the song.

"No silver or no gold
Could dress me up so good
You're the glitter in the darkness of my world"