Chapter 12: WC? & Knifes

Delirious' POV

I woke up and tried to get out of bed but something was pulling me back, I looked over my shoulder finding a sleeping Evan. His arms were around my waist, I smiled and got out of his grip. I rolled off the bed and stood up, I walked over to my dresser and picked out random clothes for today and changed. 

I walked out of the room, Maybe I should just get the mail and then make breakfast. I walked over to the front door and opened it, I started walking out the door and heading to the mailbox. I opened it up and nothing was in there expect a letter. I pulled it out out and looked at it. It was to me from a person named WC? Who is WC?

I walked back in the house and started to open it up and read it,

Hey Jonathan.

Mr. Vanoss is with you huh? Well suck a dick and die. He doesn't love you. Why would he? You're nothing but a worthless ugly rat.

Die? Hang yourself. Cut? I hope you hit a vain. Burn? I hope you catch on fire. Starve? I hope you die of hunger. 

No one wants you in this world, so why be in it?

You may not know me, but I know so much about you. 

Delirious, fucking die.

Love, WC.

I stopped moving, I was in the living room when I finished reading it. The voices in my head came back, the words echoed. I could'nt take it anymore I sank to my knee's and covered my ears, shaking my head back and forth. 

Tears started forming in my eyes, I felt pain in my heart, I got up and walked over to the kitchen. I looked at the knifes and took a deep breath. "Evan.. save me." I whispered and took one of the sharpest knifes and walked over to the sink.

The voices won, again.  I took the knife and put it across my wrist. Its time to let go.

----

Really fucking short I know.