Chapter 1: Words Hurt

Delirious' POV

It was just a regular day, nothing changed but one thing.

I was playing GTA V with my friends, Evan(Vanoss), I AM WILDCAT, Marcel(BasicallyIDoWrk) and Lui. I was flying a helicopter to a glitch spot Evan found, I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going and crashed into a building. I looked at the bottom left corner.

'H2O Delirious died.'

'H2O Delirious killed Vanoss.' 

'H2O Delirious killed I AM WILDCAT.'

'H2O Delirious killed BasicallyIDoWrk.'

'H2O Delirious killed Lui Caibre.'

I sighed knowing what was about to happened. "God dammit Delirious! How fucking dumb are you? Like really?" Wildcat shouted, I didn't say a word, what was the point? "He's such a fucking loser. We're never letting him fly us, ever." Marcel said while punching my character, Tyler walked up to my character and pulled out a shotgun and killed me. "Fucking gay idiot."  He said. I just sat back in my chair trying not to make a sound as I took the insults. I told them I was gay a month ago so they would stop making gay jokes but sadly, it didn't work. 

"Is he even there?" Marcel asked, everyone responded with an 'I don't know.' I decided to say something, "I'm here, I'm just waiting for you guys to be done." 

"To be done with what? Telling you how fucking retarded you were?" Wildcat said, they always say 'it's just a joke' but it still hurts. "Aye, knock it off Wildcat. I think he gets it because you tell him everyday. Just leave him alone." Evan shouted at him. I smiled, Evan is my best friend and he always sticks up for me but I can't help but feel something else towards, I just don't know what.

"I'll be right back." I took off my headphones and walked in the kitchen for some pepsi, when I walked back I looked at my tv and  seen everyone fighting by me. Then someone died, I looked at the bottom left corner, 'Vanoss killed I AM WILDCAT.' 

What was going on now?

I put my headphones on, not announcing my return. Wildcat was yelling at Evan, "Evan you fucking ass! Why are you sticking up for him?!" "Because he's my best friend and it's not fair that you guys can team up against him like that! Words hurt you know!" Evan was basically yelling back at him. Were they seriously fighting over me?

Marcel got into it as well, "Even he's just a gay fag, he's probably sucking dick right now!"  Wildcat laughed and added, "How can he suck dick when he wears that mask all the damn time? People wouldn't that thing sucking their dick." Marcel and Wildcat started chuckling. I put my hand on my face, feeling my hockey mask. Tears started to form in my eyes, I was about to break down but I can't do it in front of them.

I was about to turn off everything when I nudged my glass a bit, making it fall on the ground breaking. "What was that?" I heard Lui asked, everyone said 'I don't know.'  "D-Delirious?" I heard Evan say and then the chat got quiet. I quickly turned off my Xbox and got out of the Skype call. I stared at the glass on the floor and walked away from it.

I'm so tired of being bullied by Wildcat and Marcel, I just can't take it anymore. Delirious is such a fuck up., I can't do anything right. 

I felt tears run down my face, I took off my mask and threw it on the ground. I ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I felt the few scars on my face, the two I had on my lip and the one I had by my left eye. I was hideous. 

I wasn't thinking and grabbed my razors, I needed the pain to go away.

----

I hope you liked it. 

Baiii <3