Chapter 15: For Him

I HAD THREE SONGS. THREEEEE. And I had to pick one ;-; So I picked one because of her <3

Few Weeks Later

Delirious' POV

I sat in my computer chair, thinking to myself. I was still scared. Scared of what I would do to myself. I have been pushing Evan away when I need him the most. I'm screaming for his name inside but the words never escape my lips. The voices aren't going away, I feel like they are about to win.  I keep getting messages every day by 'WC'. Who is he? And why is he making my life a living hell? He makes it so much harder for me to get over this depression. Evan keeps telling me everything will be alright, but when will it really be alright? I feel like this sadness will never end. Yeah, I do have my moments when Evan makes me smile, but it doesn't last long. The voices.. WC... Depression.. They make it so much harder for me to just be happy.

And it's killing me inside.

"Johnny? You okay babe?" I was snapped out of my thoughts and turned around, seeing Evan at my bedroom door. I nodded slowly, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." He stared at me, he didn't say anything for a few minutes. It looked like he was thinking, observing me.

He walked over to me, bent down infront of me and grabbed my hands and put them to his face. "Now please tell me what really is wrong." He said looking up at me.

"Evan.."
"Johnathan, you know you can talk to me. I'm here for you, I'm not leaving."

I didn't say a word. I just stared at him and frowned, Why can't I just tell him? I'm positive he can make me feel better in two seconds, so why can't I just spit it out?

"Johnathan, can I show you something?" He said breaking the silence.  "Hm?" I asked him.

He stood up and walked out of the room. "Evan..?" I stood up and walked by my door and peaked out, looking around for him. He was in the living on his laptop. I thought he was gonna show me something? I walked over to him, and he turned his laptop to face me. "Watch that, I will be right back." I nodded slowly and looked at his laptop. He was on YouTube, there was a video that was paused on his channel. 'For Him' was the title. Was this for me? I hit play. Evan had his cam on in the right side corner, he was on Gmod in sandbox mode with Lui. (Play The Song Now) There was music playing in the background, I quickly looked in the description and saw that it was Oblivion by Bastille.

When you fall asleep with your head upon my shoulder.
When you're in my arms but you've gone somewhere deeper.

Evan typed in 'No Clip' and flew up in the air, really high from what I can see. There was c4 on the ground spelling out something, I looked closely noticing it said, 'I love you Del.' Evan turned around with another stack of c4 on the ground spelling out, 'Forever and always.'  I couldn't help but smile at that, is this what he was doing all night?

Are you going to age with grace?
Are you going to age without mistakes?
Are you going to age with grace,
Or only to wake and hide your face?

Evan flew to the other side of the map where Lui was. On the brick wall he was facing spelled out, 'H2OVanoss'. Lui blew the wall up revealing a broken hockey mask picture, Evan looked straight at his camera and smiled, "You're beautiful, stop hiding your face." Lui spoke up in his kid voice, "Stay strong Delirious!" Evan then put both of his hands up making a heart to his camera.

When oblivion is calling out your name,
You always take it further than I ever can.

The video then changed to a horror map. The horror map he saved me on. It was in slow motion, something came out at me and Evan jumped in the way and died. For me. He put words on the screen, 'I told you I would protect you.'