Chapter 14: Battles

Delirious' POV

Throughout the whole week I couldn't help but feel scared. I'm scared of what people will think of me and Evan. I never looked at the comments on the video, I don't wanna face the truth. Thoughts in my head, the mean ones, were just saying everyone would stop watching my videos now. I wouldn't care that much. I have Evan, I don't need to worry about anything. Right?

Depression is an enemy to me now. I fight it everyday, all day. I win the battles but I haven't won the war yet. With Evan by my side, helping me, I think one day I will show depression whose boss. 

But in the back of my head, what if I don't win? What if one day I will lose the battles, I will lose the war right then and there. What if Evan can't save me? What if I lose myself? 

The what ifs echoed within my head. I held back the tears at the dinner table. Evan sat down next to me eating his steak. I took glaces at him once in awhile. He was beautiful, everything about him is perfect. I wouldn't trade him for anything, he puts a smile on my face everyday. Why would I want to trade happiness with sadness?

'Because he doesn't love you, like you think he does.' The voices in my head started again, I tried my best to ignore them but they always come back. 'He only feels pity towards you, thats why he's being so friendly to you.' I sighed and looked down at table, not touching my food. I wasn't hungry. I didn't feel the need to eat tonight.

"Johnathan?" I looked up, Evan was staring at me. Curiosity and worryness was in his voice, "You okay?" concern was in his voice. I shook my head, he got up out of his seat and picked me up. I didn't say anything, he just carried me to my room. He laid me on my bed and go in with me. I cuddled up next to him, he kissed my forehead. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked, I took a deep breathe. I didn't really want to. "No." Is all I said. 

There was silence between us for hours. We laid there in each others arms until we feel asleep. I wanted to cry. I never had someone like Evan. I don't ever wanna lose him.

~

Wildcat's POV

"You seen that fucking video right?" Marcel asked me over the phone, I sighed. "Yeah, I did. What are we gonna do? I want Delirious so badly."  

"I know Tyler, I want Evan. We're both in a pickle. Don't worry, I have a plan."

"Does this plan involve getting what we want?"

"Yes."

"Will there be some sort of war?" 

"Of course."

I smiled. "Alright, tell me about it."

----

This is short but.. -sighes-