Chapter 2

Sophia's pov

I saw two people coming in. Well, three if you count Miss Lavender. The man looked really nice. He was smiling a bit. He had black hair that was put in a quiff. And the women was really pretty! She looked like the person that wears fancy clothes and walks on the stage (A\N she's talking about a fashion model).

"Well, these are all the girls who are the ages of 3-11. Go ahead and talk to them." Miss Lavender gesturing to us. I looked at Miss Lavender and she smiled at me. And then she walked out.

The 2 people went to talk to each girl. But they didn't come to me first. So I sat in my corner and hugged teddy. "These people look nice, don't they?" I whispered to teddy. I nodded his head for him. He needs my help to talk and move.

"Hi! My name is Olivia, Mr. Ki Hong sir! I like the color red and I'm 10 years old! I'm much more mature than the other girls! I know who you are, sir. You are an amazing actor!" I hear the big bully say. Actor? What's that? I thought to myself.

"Hello sweetheart! What's your name?" I hear a voice say. I looked up and saw the pretty women. I couldn't help but get shy around new people.

Hayoung's pov

I spotted a little girl in the corner hugging a teddy bear. She's wearing a tattered brown dress. So I decided to talk to her.

"Hello sweetheart! What's your name?" I asked her. She looked up and I saw the most beautifulest and cutest face in the world! She had brown shoulder lengthed hair, fair skin, and light brown eyes. "Sophia" she said in a quiet voice.

"Well, Sophia, I'm Hayoung. How old are you? Who's that?" I asked pointing to her teddy bear.

"I'm three years old. And this is teddy." Sophia said. Awww! She can't say her r properly! I thought to myself. Her r sounds like w. So when she said three it sound like thwee. Awww!

"What's your favorite color?" I asked crouching down to her level. She's small and skinny for a three year old. "I don't know." She mumbled. I looked down and saw her shoes. It was black. And worn down.

"How long have you been here?" I asked. I don't expect her to know. I mean, she's only three. "Less than a year." She replied looking down at her shoes. Man, she's smart. How'd she know that?

And then I heard my name. "Hayoung? Come here. I want to talk to you privetly." Ki Hong said. So I walked over and asked, "Yeah?"

"Who do you want to adopt?" He asked me. Sophia. I thought. "Well, personally I think I like Sophia. She's that girl over there in the corner. She didn't over react seeing us so she's not a fan that's gonna freak every time she sees us. And she just looks so cute!" I said.

"Yeah, I agree. Let's adopt her." Ki Hong said smiling. But when we turned around we saw a horrifying scene...

A\N

Heyyo! Sorry second chapter is short...and it sucks. But it'll get better I pinky promise! This is just the beginning so yeah....
-
Have you guys seen TST yet?! OMG! I didn't! the movie theater here isn't open yet!!!
-
Hope you have a great day!
~therunnerz