Chapter 26

You know....you can make my day by pressing that star on the bottom of your screen and comment 😘

Enjoy!

🔒🔓🔒🔓🔒🔓🔒🔓🔒🔓🔒🔓🔒🔓🔒🔓🔒🔓🔒🔓🔒🔓🔒🔓🔒🔓🔒

Ki Hong's pov~

I opened my eyes and let out a sob. My face was wet and my eyes kind of hurts. My throat was parched and I really needed a drink.

"Ki Hong! Are you okay? I was just going to wake you up with this bucket of ice cold water!" Dylan says from behind me putting a big blue bucket down on the ground.

"No need." I said dryly.

"You were screaming and crying and you wouldn't wake up! Sophia was also crying, so that's why Hayoung," Dylan points to the empty bed in front of me, "got out of bed and is now carrying the little girl."

I nodded and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:30 am. Despite my sleep, I am exhausted!

"What where you dreaming about anyways?" Dylan asked sitting next to me.

"I-well, it was more of nightmare really." I said, rubbing my eyes with my fingers.

"Care to share?"

"It's hard to talk about. But let's just say someone died in it. And I'm glad that this someone did not die in real life. I'm glad it was all just a dream."

"Ah...so was this 'someone' a little girl?"

I gave Dylan the look.

"Okay, okay! I get it!" Dylan said raising both his hands in defense.

I stod up and walked to the bathroom. I looked at my face in the mirror and gasped.

I. Looked. Horrible.

I rushed to the sink and opened the faucet. I cupped some cold water in my hands and splashed it on my face. I rubbed water on my face and through my hair.

I may sound like a girl to you, but I can assure you that I have a dick down there. You see, I'm Ki Hong Lee, and I am always fabulous! I may have inherited this sassiness from my character Minho, but hey, me likey!

So yeah, I'm always fabulous! Even when I'm sleeping.

After I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I walked outside and instead of Dylan, I saw Thomas.

"Hey, Sangster. How are you?" I asked.

"Tired. You?"

"Exhausted. How's Sophia?"

"Started crying just before you started screaming last night.  We were starting to think you guys shared a horrible nightmare."

"I don't know about that, but I did have a nightmare last night."

"Care to share?"

I told Thomas about my heart breaking nightmare last night. Thomas only nodded and listened through the whole thing. He did not interrupted once. Not even to ask a question.

"So, you're telling me that in your dream...Sophia died and I was just crying? Just crying?!" Thomas asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Uh yeah..."

"Well, that's bull! If Sophia died I would've fought as well! She is my cousin."

"Well, it was only a dream. It wasn't real. Plus, it's not like I can control my dream. I'm not sandman."

"But still."

"Real mature, Sangster. Real mature."

I walked out of the room and into Sophia's room. There, I saw Hayoung carrying a sleeping Sophia. I cast her a small smile and she gave me a tired smile in return.

"I can carry her." I said to Hayoubg and carefully took Sophia from Hayoung.

Sophia stirred in her sleep, but thankfully, she didn't wake up. I hugged her and kissed her head. I was still a bit scarred from my dreams, and I'm scared it might come true. Especially in Sophia's weak state.

"She'll be okay, Lee. She'll be okay." Said Thomas.

I nodded in acknowledgement.

"I know," I replied, "I know."

"Why don't you put her down, and we can get some fast food?" Dylan offered.

"Yeah, okay." I said.

I laid her down on her bed and kissed her forehead. Hayoung entered the room and sat down on the chair next to the bed.

"Me and the boys are going to get something. You want anything?" I asked Hayoung.

"A burger would be nice. Specifically a double cheeseburger." Hayoung replied while smiling.

I chuckled and headed out with Dylan and Thomas. We walked out the doors and smelled the natural non-stuffy air.

But, for some reason nature decided it was a good time to rain. Great.

"RAIN?! Out of all the lovin' days" Thomas sighed.

"Why rain?!" Dylanasked while shaking me.

"What do you want me to do about it?! Do you think I'm mother nature?" I said.

They looked at me and I smirked. That's right, I'm starting to come back boys!

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛎♈

Author's Note

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this rather short chapter...heheheh
.
Btw,  can y'all check my lil sis's story The Magic Book? That'd be nice thx! Dont gotta follow her if you dont wanna but check out her story! She is currently in grade 3 and made the story when she was in grade 2...so.. yeah go read it at anyamirabelina
.
Bye lovelies 😙😙