Chapter 22

Don't forget to comment and vote my friends! ~^-^~

¤¤¤

Ki Hong's pov~~

I can't believe this. This is outrageous! We've been working with the devil! I knew something was fishy about this Ava. I wonder how TBS is feeling.
It must hurt getting betrayed by your own sibling.

"A-Ava? What are you doing with him?! I thought you were on our side!" Thomas said beside me.

Isn't obvious Thomas? She obviously betrayed us.

"Th-Thomas! What are you doing here?!" Ava mocked him, "Oh yeah! That's right! I captured you all as hostages!"

Ava and the Seneca-look-alike cackled a laugh. The girl who is supposedly 'helping' us.... Velvet I think it was, just stood there behind them looking at us. Her face showed no emotions whatsoever.

"How could you betray us?! We trusted you! And you sold us to the pathetic peice of sh**?!" Dylan said with disgust.

"Was this your plan all along?! To lure us in and then capture us?" I spit at her. Not literally, but who cares.

"Actually, yes. Yes it was. You guys are idiots, really. And about the 'betrayel' bit, yeah, it was my intention all along." Ava smirked. I just want to get up and slapped that stupid smirk off her awful face!

I looked at the Seneca-look-alike. He just stood there watching our argument in amusement. I don't know why, but I was utterly annoyed at this.

"What is it that you find amusing, you old shuck? The fact that we're bickering? Is that why you took us? To watch us argue? Man, you're pathetic!" I said loudly, scowling at the man.

Everyone stopped their talking and looked at me. Velvet, who wore an emotionless face before, gaped at me. Ava looked at me and gave me glare. The Seneca-Look-Alike gave me a dirty look. He walked slowly to me and grabbed a gun from his back pocket.

Dang, he was armed.

The Seneca-Look-Alike pointed the gun at my head and scowled up in my face.

"Listen up, wise-guy. You should watch that mouth of yours. Unlike you, I'm armed. And you and I both know that I'm not scared to blow your head off. So, unless you want to say goodbye to your clustered little family, I suggest you to watch it." The Seneca-Look-Alike said slowly in front my face.

I could only scowl at him. When he backed up and stood up, he smirked. I watched him walk to Hayoung slowly and took Sophia harshly from her.

"Let her go." I demanded.

Seneca-Look-Alike just tsked at me and pointed the gun at Sophia's head.

"If another word comes out of that mouth of yours, someone in this room will die. I'll personally put a bullet between their eyes." He said looking straight at me.

I looked at Sophia, she was crying hard. She was scared. So was I. I looked back at the man for a few seconds and looked at the ground. There was no way I could win.

The man tucked his gun back in its pocket and carried Sophia walking back and forth as if trying to sooth her. But, Sophia only kept on crying. She doesn't cry loud, but you can here her whimpers.

After a few moments of trying to 'sooth' Sophia the man gave up.

"Such an ungrateful child! Don't you remember who I am, Sophia?" The man asked sternly.

Sophia shook her head nervously. How I wish I could punch the old man's face!

"ANSWER ME, CHILD!" He said loudly. Sophia flinched in his arms. She was clearly horrified.