Chapter 3

Ki Hiong's pov

We suddenly heard a thud and turned around. And what we saw was something unbelievable.

There, laying on the ground, hugging her teddy for dear life was Sophia. In front of her stood an older girl. Maybe around the age of 10? 11?

"Look you little brat! This is my chance of getting adopted and you better not mess it up! You're a piece of trash! No one loves you!" The older girl said and kicked Sophia. Sophia screamed.

"Be quiet! Or do I have to kick you a third time?" The older girl growled. I wanted to help, but I was frozen in shock.

"No Olivia! I'm sorry! I won't scream! I- I- I won't mess it up! I'm sorry!" Sophia cried. Her face was already red from crying so hard. And maybe from the pain... Sophia then got up and ran out of the room. Most likely to her bedroom.

"Excuse me young lady! Sophia is much younger than you! And you should know better than to do that!" I told her sternly.

"Pfft! I only told the truth! She's a crybaby! And she can't do anything! You're better off with me! So go and sign the paper and I'll pack my stuff." Olivia said arms crossed.

"OLIVIA! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU ARE BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO OUR GUEST AND YOU PHYSICALLY AND VERBALLY HURT SOPHIA?! AGAIN?!" I hear the young women say... When did she come in? "Go upstairs to your room! There should be no reason for you to go out of your room. The bathroom in your room works perfectly. I'll send you your meals. You are to stay in your room for a week! If I catch you in the halls I'll extend it to a month!" The young women said sternly

"Yes Miss Lavender" was the reply of this child. And she walked out of the room.

"I'm so sorry! I don't know what has gotten into her! I've told her many times but she doesn't listen." This young women said. Miss Lavender maybe? I don't know

"It's alright. Plus, we know who we want to adopt." I said looking at Hayoung then to Miss Lavender.

"Great! And who's that?" Miss Lavender said smiling. I looked at Hayoung once more. And smiled

"Sophia. We want to adopt Sophia." I said. Now my smile has grown.. And my eyes are gone --' (A\N hahahaha get it? He's smiling so big that his eyes are gone? No? Alright then.) 

         "Great choice! Now will you please follow me! I'll give some papers for you to sign and I'll give you some information about little Sophia" Miss Lavender said and she led us to a table in the corner while all the other girls walked out

         "Um, but you'll have to get her to come down. Her room is 23." Miss Lavender said giving us a key. You know, just in case she locked from the inside.

         "I'll go." Hayoung said. And she walked off to find our soon-to-be daughter.

Hayoung's pov

         17...18...19...20...21...22... Ah! Here it is! 23! I finally find room number 23 and I knocked on the door. Knock, knock, knock

       "I don't want any company Miss Lavender! *sniff sniff* I wanna be alone!" Awwwww..... Her r and l sounds like w! Sooo cute! I thought to myself.

       "Hun? It's not Miss Lavender! It's me Hayoung!" I said. I couldn't help but smile. I'm going to adopt this child!

       "Alright you can come in." I heard Sophia said. So I opened the doors and I find Sophia curled up in a ball hugging her teddy.

A\N

        Um...yea so...uh sorry for a sucky and short chapter. Writers block...
        Just to say this is my first story..so...it won't be perfect! Sorry!

        Hope you like tho....
    ~therunnerz