Chapter 19

Hey guys! Before you read, i'm just going to say that my tablet (where I usually write up my chapters) is broken. So, i'm writing this from my laptop :)

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Enjoy~~

******    ******    ******    ******    ******    ******    ******    ******    ******    ******    ******    ******

Dylan's Pov~~~

As I walked behind Ava, I smelled something horrible. The smell was like rotten eggs, mixed in with stinky and sweaty socks, mixed with cat poop, and added with a dead mouse. It was horrible!

"Ava?" I called out.

"Yeah?"

"You know exactly where we are going, right?"

"Nope."

"Very comforting." I mumbled.

We walked through the stinky corridor until we got to a door. It was a big metal door. It had bolts outlining it making it seem like a door to some sort of portal. I looked closely and realized the door was  a bit rusted. Well, the air is kind of damp in here, maybe that's why.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" I hear Ava ask behind me.

"Wha-what? You're asking me to open it?" I turned around and asked her.

"Uh, well, you're the man!" Ava stuttered.

"I-I, well... uh...you're the spy!" I encountered.

"Well, you are too! So hurry up and open it!" Ava urged me, pushing me towards the door.

Trembling, I grabbed the cold handle. I turned it, and it turned with a high squeak. I opened the door very slowly, fearing something will come and attack me. The door opened with a low groan. I can practically hear my heart beating.

When I opened the door all I saw was darkness. It was pitch black. I looked back at Ava and she had a "I-expected-to-be-attacked-but-why-didn't-anything-happen?" face. I must have the same face on.

"Well? You going in?" I asked her quietly.

"Wh-why me?" She stuttered.

"Because you're always the brave one!" I told her.

"U-uh, well, I-I can't pretend a-anymore! I'm t-terrified!" Ava stuttered. She started to reach for her gun at the same time i did.

"Guess I'll have to man up." I sighed. My man pride was getting a huge boost now.

I walked putting my right foot in the darkness first. I walked in further and I looked back and (because of my flashlight) saw Ava following me with a scared faced. But suddenly, my flashlight turned off and my glasses deactivated making me blind. Shoot.

"Ava! Ava! Where are you?" I called out.

"I-I'm here!" I heard Ava say. 

"I'm coming Ava!" I said as I walked towards her voice.

As I got closer to Ava's voice, I started to get a bad feeling. I also had a feeling someone (other than Ava) was staring at me. It felt like someone was there, but you can't see them It felt really weird and creepy.

"Dylan? Where are you?" I hear Ava cry out in front of me.

I yelled back a yes and walked closer to her. I put my hands in front of me. But suddenly, I heard a scream coming from upstairs.

"Ava! That sounded like-" 

But, as I was about to finish off my sentence, something hard hit my head. My hands automatically clutched my head, an i fell to my knees. Then, another hard hit on top of my head and before I knew it, I fell into a state of unconsciousness.  And darkness swallowed me whole.

Sophia's POV~~~

Ahhhhhhh!

I heard a scream.

Ahhhhhhh!

Another scream. 

"Mommy, who's screaming?" I asked mommy while covering my ears. 

"I don't know, sweetheart." Mommy said as she hugged me. I was scared. Really scared.

I saw Velvet sleeping while sitting in front of me. My mommy told me that she was a nice girl. Velvet wants to help us get back to Daddy, Tommy, and Uncle Dylan.

"Why are you staring at me, doll?" I hear Velvet whisper. 

"U-um, you're very pretty!" I said back blushing.

"I think you're prettier." Velvet said, smiling at me.

I smiled back and looked down at my feet. Then, my tummy rumbled. Yep, I was hungry.

"Are you hungry, baby?" Mommy asked me as she patted my head. I nodded and patted my tummy.

"Supper should come soon. Sleep, princess." Velvet said. 

I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep. And soon, I fell asleep...again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hello! I know I haven't updated in awhile...but don't hunt me down! It's completely my tablet's fault! It betrayed me :'(

So, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Sophia had a little bit to say, nothing major though. She doesn't really know anything, so she won't come up often.

Want to know what happens to Dylan, Thomas, and Ki Hong? Stay tuned to find out! <3