Chapter 7

Hayoung's pov

I woke up earlier than Ki and Sophia. I decided to make breakfast for us. I walked down to the kitchen and started to make coffee for Ki and I. I decided to give Sophia OJ or not Apple Juice.

"Good morning beautiful!" I hear Ki Hong say as he walked down the stairs. He came in the kitchen and kissed my cheek.

"Good Morning handsome!" I replied and gave him a cup of coffee.

"You sleep well?" I asked. He came to bed later than Sophia and I.

"Yeah. Dylan and Thomas is coming over next week. They called last night." Ki said as I give him a plate that had 2 prices of toast that had nutella on it.

Suddenly, we heard a loud thump coming from upstairs.

"Wha- ho- who?" Ki said.

"Sophia!" I exclaimed and we rushed upstairs and saw Sophia with a wet cloth in her hand and a wet spot on the bed. Sophia was hugging her teddy very tightly with tear-stained cheeks.

"I - I'm sorry! Please don't th-throw me in the b-box! P-please! I- I didn't m-mean t-t-to wet the b-bed!" Sophia cried. Shh....do you hear that? That's my heart shattering in a million pieces.

"Babe! No don't cry!" Ki said walking over to the little girl. Sophia backed up with fear in her eyes. It was time for me to step in!

"Sophia! Please baby! Don't cry! I promise, we won't throw you in a box. Please calm down!" I say walking over to her and engulfed her in a big hug. She's, like, super tiny.

I hugged her until she was calmed. "Now, why don't we get you cleaned up and daddy will take care of the icky mess,okay?" I tell her. She simply nodded and we walked to the bathroom.

I took of her dress (she took a bath yesterday but she didn't change) and threw it in the dirty clothes bin and helped her wash up. I put her teddy on the table type thing so it wouldn't get wet.

"You're not going to return me, are you mommy?" Sophia said, I could hear the sadness woven in the sentence. Shh....my heart just shattered. Again. Like, for the second time.

"Of course not baby! Mommy and daddy loves you! We will never ever return you!" I say taking her out of the bath tub. I searched for her other clothes in her bag (which are also worn out) and put it on her. I brushed her hair until it was tangled free and carried her outside on my hip.

I put her on a chair and put a glass of apple juice and toast. "Eat up, Kay? Then we can go shopping!" I say enthusiastically. She nodded and started to eat her breakfast.

A\N

What up yo!? Sorry this chapter is short, I promise next chapter will be longer! :)

THANK YOU GUYZ SOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE ALMOST 200 READS! I'm LITERALLY CRYING?!? OMG THANK YOUUU!!!!
LIKE, 100+ READS?!?! I'M SO THANKFUL!!! THANK YOUUUU!!!! xoxo

Did you guys see One Direction's Perfect MV?! OMG!! It's sooo good!! But if you don't like it than it's fine...not gonna judge or hate :)
BUT I LOVED IT!!!

Please vote and leave a comment! xoxo

~therunnerz