Chapter 20

Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE~~~~

***

Hayoung's POV~~~

I woke up to the door banging open. Suddenly, Sophia was ripped out of my hands. 

"HEY! BE CAREFUL!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" Yelled a man.

So this was they guy who took  my Sophia. Curse him. Who does he think he is?!

"Calm down, Hayoung. You'll make things even worse." Velvet whispered to me. She was holding my hands behind me. 

See, this was all a part of our plan. When they come to get me and Sophia, they'll obviously find Velvet here with us. So, when they asked her what she was doing here she told them she was making sure we knew the rules. She pretended to hate us. So, while she softly handled me, I watched Sophia whimpering in the man's arm. Velvet told me that we should be seeing him now.

"Throw them in here!" The man said as he laid Sophia down on the floor.

"The boss tell you?" Velvet questioned. The man nodded and she threw me in.

"Said he made a deal with a man. The girl is part of the deal." The man said.

"Never knew he was into the deal. Alright then, leave! I'll make sure they don't run." Velvet said.

"But the boss said-" The man started, but was quickly interrupted.

"To hell with what he said! You think I care?! I'm his personal assistant!" Velvet exclaimed.

"But, isn't Miss S-"

"Don't. Say. Her. Name. or I'll cut you throat!" Velvet threatened.

The man left leaving us three girls alone. I stood up rubbing my aching shoulder.

"You sure are a good actor." I complimented her.

"Thanks. You too. Or did I actually hurt you?" Velvet asked.

"You actually did." I told her still rubbing my aching shoulder.

"Ouch. Sorry about that then." Velvet apologized. I whispered a small no problem and walked to Sophia. She was crying softly in the corner.

"Baby, are you okay? Talk to mommy!" I said picking her up.

"I-I'm scared, M-mommy." She whispered.

"I know, Honey. Mommy's scared too" I whispered.

I carried her while walking around the room trying to calm her down. Usually it works.

"He should be here any minute." Velvet said looking at her watch. 

As if on cue, another man cam in. He was tall and had dark brown hair. But, as I was sure I haven't seen him before, his light brown eyes were strikingly very familiar. He had two huge 'bodyguards' by his side carrying 3 limp men. 

"Perfect. Throw them in! Let them have a small reunion." The man said. 

"Ah, Velvet! What a pleasure of meeting you here. Shall we have some fun in my bedroom tonight?" The man smirked at Velvet eyeing her up and down.

"Just the two of us? I'll make sure I'll wear your favorite black set." Velvet purred. As gross as this was, I had to keep in mind that this was him. And Velvet had to always be good to him. But then again, this guy doesn't look menacing. Now I have doubts.

"Good girl. I'll see you a in my bedroom tonight at eight. Make sure you're on my bed only wearing your black set or not I will have to punish you, my kitten." He said. I looked at Velvet and she visibly gulped.

Then the man turned to me. I then looked around the room. Anywhere but him. I then realized that they threw in the three limp men. I rushed to them to see if they were alright. When I saw their face, I gasped.

Ki Hong.

Thomas.

Dylan.