Chapter 12

- Previous Chapter -

"Stay here, okay?" I whispered to her sternly.

"Daddy and Tommy be okay?" She whimpered quietly.

"We'll be fine Cupcake." Ki Hong said. And then we went upstairs.

What we saw up there was not pretty. It was worse then I imagined....

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

Thomas' Pov~~~

Glass was everywhere and tables were flipped over, it was a disaster. I looked at the clock, which is on the floor. 8:30. Who the hell comes in at 8:30 in the morning and messes things up?! I thought to myself.

"Look! Someone's over there!" Ki Hong loudly whispered to me. He pointed to the end of the hall and sure enough, I saw a person, too dark to know who it was. Ki Hong turned on the lights and my eyes got as big as flying saucers.

"Dylan!" I exclaimed running to him. I turned his body so he would be on his back. He wasn't bleeding, but I still checked for a pulse.

"Is he alright?" Ki Hong asked.

"I don't know. But, I can feel a pulse, faint, but it's a pulse!" I said. Then, I tried to wake Dylan up. I shook him and shook, but he won't wake up.

Ki Hong then slapped Dylan across the face, a bit hard. I looked at Ki Hong with a face that says 'what is wrong with you?!' Suddenly, Dylan groaned. Wait, Dylan groaned!

Ki Hong smiled in pride, well he slapped his friend and woke him up... I'd feel proud too.

"W-What happened?" Dylan groaned.

"Not sure, just found you knocked out here. This place's a mess!" Ki Hong said.

Dylan's eyes got wide and he quickly stood up. He ran checking the closet near us and his eyes got even wider, if that's even possible.

"What's wrong?" I asked sternly.

"B-but, wait, w-what? Where's he?" Dylan stuttered

"Who? Where is who?" I asked standing up.

"Him! The one that broke in! He smashed the glass and took Hayoung! I tried fighting him. He put Hayoung in the closet while I was fighting him! W-where is he?!" Dylan said running around checking the all the rooms.

"WHO TOOK HAYOUNG?!?" Ki Hong yelled. I ran my hand through my hair.

"I - I don't know, man. I knew it was a male. With a British accent!" Dylan said, also running his hair through his hair.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!" Ki Hong said running HIS hand through HIS hair. Yeah, us men, we do this a lot (A\N I'm a girl, tho. So I actually don't know)

"I'm gonna look around." Ki Hong said. Probably trying to calm down. He walked in to his bedroom.

"Shit! Another note?!?" I heard Ki Hong said after a few minutes. Dylan and I ran to Ki Hong and we read the note.

"Got the pretty lady... You want her back? Come get her quickly! A little late? You lose..."

Well shit, I thought, who the hell would send this type of note?!

As we walked out of the room, we heard another ear-splitting scream from downstairs. Dylan, Ki Hong, and I ran downstairs.

Oh no, please.

????'s Pov~~~

I chuckled as I tied up the little one and put her in a sack. She's mine now! Haha! They can't find me! Not now, not ever!