Epilouge

Hey guys! Here's your Epilogue! Please click the little star! And dont forget to comment!
*JUST REALIZED THE MISTAKE*
*OMG IM SO STUPID*

••••••••••••••

Sophia's Pov~

"Goodbye and goodnight." I said smirking as I shot the news reporter. He fell down lifeless, arms and legs still tied up.

I blew my gun indicating a job well done and put it back in its holder. I walked over to the lifeless body and gave a nudge. Dead as a doornail. I walked rather quickly to the window and jumped out of it doing a somersault before falling down.

"And CUT!" The director said as I landed feet first on the green mat. The 'lifeless guy' and I yelled out a loud 'whoo!'. I ran back and jumped through the 'window'.

You thought I really was an assassin didn't you? Well, I'm not. But, I am a young actress now. Having parents who acts and models really has its perks.

"That's a wrap! Good job everyone!" The director yelled out loud. We all ran to the director to give him (and us) a big group hug.

After we said 'good job' and other little compliments, we went back to our trailers to get changed and pack up. I was still in my costume from the movie.

I stripped down to only my bra and undies and changed to my black skinny jeans and a loose shirt that says "Queen of Sass". I brushed my hair and put on a snapback that says "QUEEN". I decided to use my white watch and to finish the outfit, I chose my Adidas sneakers.

After I had changed and packed up a bit I went outside. Mom and Dad had promised me that they'd come with me to the Wrap Up Party that was going to happen in an hour.

As I waited someone poked me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw my close friend and the male lead of the movie, Kyle Sparrow. He plays Cassie Shadow's (me) partner in crime, Jack Lennings.

Kyle and I have been friends ever since we were chosen for this movie series "The Assassins". Which was three years ago when we were thirteen. Since we've spent three years together filming "The Assassins" we've become really close.

"Hey, Kyle." I greeted smiling. I won't lie when I say he's a good-looking guy. He already has such great abs. And the jawline! Hashtag swoon! I also won't deny that I might have a tiny crush on him.

"Hey Buttercup," He greeted back using his nickname for me. "So, I was wondering if you would like to have dinner sometime? Or maybe lunch? Like, you know, after all the hectic stuff happens? It doesn't have to be a date! I mean,  I would love it if it was, but it-"

"Is Kyle Sparrow asking me out?" I asked surprisingly. Kyle blushes and looks down.

"Maybe..." He says not looking at me.

"Of course I will, Sparrow!" I said laughing.

Kyle looked up and smiled widely showing his dimples that are just so cute!

"Alright. Thanks, Buttercup!" He says and kisses my cheek. He runs off somewhere while I smiled widely. I think I'm glowing!

I looked around and finally saw my Mom and Dad walking towards me. I decided to run to them meeting them halfway with a big hug. Dad had been filming and Mom was off modelling while I was busy filming. So we didn't get to see much of each other in the past few weeks.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I said as I hugged them. We stayed like that for a few minutes until we broke the hug.

"Hi, sweetie! Congratulations on the movie!" Mom said to me. She kissed my head and smiled.

"Who was the boy that kissed your cheek? You don't have a boyfriend, do you? You're not allowed to date till you're 60!" Dad jokingly scolded me.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm sixteen, dad. I'm technically 60 with an 'n'." I said to him.

My parents chuckled at my response. I chuckled as well cherishing the moment. They might not be my blood parents, but I love them as much as if they were.

We walked to the car and headed off for the party. I was excited. This means, I get to spend some time with Kyle! Also, the parties are usually quite fun.

"Sweetie, we need to tell you something." My mom said from the passenger seat up front. She sounded very serious.

"Um...what is it?" I asked nervously.

"In the back, you'll find a black bag. I need you to get it and see what's inside." My mom instructed me.

I nodded and did as I was told. Getting the bag and sitting back down, I opened the bag carefully and pulled out a music box and a card. I opened the card first. It said;

Congratulations!

I looked at my parents and said "thanks". I lifted the lid off the music box and a tiny teddy bear started spinning slowly whule a soft tune was playing. A piece of paper was tucked inside. I took out the paper and read the words;

Congrats! You're gonna be a big sister!

I gasped. I put down the box and put my hands over my mouth.

"Are you serious? You're not joking right? What?" I stuttered. I was mostly speechless.

"Nope! We're going to have a baby!" Dad said loudly. Mom laughed and I smiled widely.

"When is the tiny human going to be born?" I asked excitedly.

"Is that what you call them? Tiny humans?" Dad asked me amused.

"That's what I call them." I chuckled. "Now, seriously. When?"

"April or May." My mom said with a smile.

Yes! I'm going to have a little sister/brother!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••■

Author's Note

Hey guys! So this is it! The Epilogue..... The chapter that ends things off... 😊😢

I have to say, it's been absolutely fantastic writing this book..even tho 50% of the time I had a huge writers block. And I would like to thank you all for reading and voting!

I might make another b o o k. But I don't if it should be a fanfic or a fiction in general... what do you think?

Don't forget to vite and comment!

Thank you and I love you all!