Over Stepping The Mark

((. Picture of Trey^^^^^))

I laughed as they were all dancing like the world was going to end tomorrow , some were even jumping to the beat and laughing with everywhere around the room .

I let the music take me as l closed my eyes and began swaying my hips dancing.

Being in an orphanage meant that l could always take clubs and stuff , l always loved to dance so l picked it and when l turned 18 it seemed weird not to do it again but l was too concentrated on bills and work to even care anymore.

I jumped a little while hands came and held my hips and swayed with me to the beat .I continued either way and pushed myself against the guy and letting myself go dancing with ease.

I know l didn't know the guy but l was really too drunk and happy to care at this point in time and was just going with it. He noticed this and l could see his smirk. He then came down to my ear and whispered in a hush manly voice

"Lets get outta here "

he spoke with demand and held my hand leading me to the door outside "ugh l got to do something first but ill meet you outside okay? "he seemed quite nervous. I would be probably too but the drink has just been controlling me the whole night .

"Yeah cool , met you outside!"

l slightly slurred my words and walked out the door.

Just next to it outside leaning against the wall was that white haired guy again with joseph looking stern

" Dillon ,I don't want her knowing anything about anything, she's just too innocent. Ive just met her, l don't think she would take it that well. I want full updates on the mist and see what other guys are doing about it in other towns "

he spoke with authority and the white-haired guy who's name must be Dillon nodded his head then quickly spotted me eavesdropping 

"Sir, she's looking".

Joseph turned so fast l found it hard to concentrate and he just smiled showing his teeth, he looks so guilty but l never said anything l just smiled in return

"hey, lm going back inside , you coming?"

he spoke gesturing towards the door. Woops , he'll probably be mad if l tell him .

Make up a lie quick Sophie!

"ugh , nah ill just stay out here for a while , kind of need some fresh air"

l spoke smiling back. He then nodded his head and went through the door. I then seen the smoke coming from Dillon's lips as he stood on his now finished cigarette.

"I guess you already know my names Dillon? "he said with a slight chuckle. His voice was so weird it kind of sounded like a snake, he hissed while he spoke which was kind of funny ."yeah , my names ..." he interrupted while lighting another cigarette

"yeah l know , Josephs told me about ya, seem like a nice girl "he said with a smile and focusing on his cigarette again turning away from me. "Hey want to take walk in the woods" the guy from before said as he came out the door , "yeah sure " l was quite excited , it seemed quiet scary but l loved the adventure! since l still need to get used to the place. Yeah sure Joseph has taken to the mall but not in this forest which right now seemed fascinating considering l can hardly walk straight. I turned and walked with him in my tracks.

"Hey Sophie , ld really not go in there if l were you , Joseph wouldn't be too happy "

Dillon whispered like he knew how angry Joseph could get.