Betrayed

Above picture of Lila ^^^

I felt like l was floating, in another world that l don't belong.

Not like the feeling that l was when l was with Constance though.

Something very different.

This was more a faze. Like it was cloudy but l could still see what was in front of me perfectly clear. I was currently standing in the middle of the  woods.

What woods, lm not too sure yet.

I have never been here before. Silence surrounded me as l took in the environment. I then noticed a large dark castle up ahead of me. It was completely surrounded in leafless trees that looked billons of years old, matching with the castle. I couldn't help but walk towards it.

I had this feeling lve been here before but l couldn't out my finger on it.

Not long later l was standing right infront of it. The whole place was made my large old rusty bricks with some cracks in between them. I then pulled open the large brown wooden doors and was met with luxury. The whole place was filled with red and black colours.

The place seemed dark but with mystery.

There was a few maids that passed me but never even took a glance towards my direction. I knew then that they couldn't see me at all. Infront of me was a large grand staircase with a red carpet going down the steps. The gold railings made it noticeable from the other dull colours. There were two open door rooms from each side of me but l was pulled forward and up the staircase for some reason.

I looked behind me to find lots of helpers scampering about while hearing a loud sly voice fill my ears.

"What is taking so long?! Move it or l will kill every last one of you. No go!" Trey's voice screamed in on of the large rooms l passed.

I never seen him but l recognised his voice eminently.

I continued walking up the stairs until l could no more. I was meet with a large hall of rooms on each side of me. I walked along the hall looking into a few rooms and only finding empty large bedrooms.

I then heard slow classical music fill my ears and l turned towards the direction and started walking slowly towards the sound as it got closer and closer.

I then found another room which was similar to the rest but was a little more fancier. There was a large bed at the corner with red bedding and pitch black curtains hanging from the roof. The place was filled with décor and was somehow very historical. The music continued to play as l stayed standing outside of the room at the door looking in.

What caught my eyes first though wasnt the amazing décor or the expensive furniture. No. It was the woman at the dressing table.

Her golden hair was in light wavy curls that flowed down to her shoulders. She looked the exact same as the last time l seen her , although now she was looking incredibly extravagant. She was silent listening to the music that played throughout her room and was slowly putting her makeup on smiling in the mirror before her. Her long midnight green dress was very fashionable but formal with a slit on the side of it revealing all the way up to the side of her thigh.

The woman l know would haven't even thought about wearing that dress.

Her eyes held control. She wasn't the person l knew before. She wasn't innocent, she was a confident woman now. Her life had defiantly took a turn for her.

For the better...lm not sure yet.

Hearing the footsteps coming closer l snatched my head to the side and seen an angry Trey heading towards me.

For a second l froze from the shock as he charged towards me but then realise he was only just going into the room. I watched in amazement that played before me.

Trey looked more skinner, His long horrific figure charged to the bed as he sat down and put his head on his hands. His tattoos shined in the glorious chandelier and his silver rings complemented his formal black suit.

The woman then turned around in a swift motion watching Trey and standing up to walk over to him gently. She then climbed on the bed and sat down behind Trey who was also sitting but with his long legs on the ground. She then was massaging his tense shoulders and now and then kissing the back of his neck.

"What's wrong dear" she said. Hearing her words again gave me shivers when she spoke, its been forever. Trey grunted before looking up from his hands.

"It the child". "What about him?"

She practically sneered at the mention of him as her lips pulled back in disgust.

"Its been 3 years now. He calls us his parents but we are not getting the mark together. He should have already done it by now. Why wont he do it?!. We need that mark on us both before we can kill him and take his power away from him so we can have it!" He shouted loudly before walking away from her and out again.

Before he left completely though the woman stood up and looking towards him walking away.

"Trey, we will find a way. Soon, just wait. He will mark us my darling and we will be more powerful than anything that had existed." With her words he turned and looking away

before muttering

"Okay Lila".

I woke up sitting up straight in my dark motel room looking around me frantically. Was it a dream?. No it couldn't be it was too real.

I had a vision.

It means Aj is still alive.

But how could Lila do this to me?!. She was my best friend for years even though she did sleep with my ex. But l still helped her get through the difficulty she had when Callum started abusing her. I thought we were okay again?. Clearly not.

She used me once again.

This time l wont be so forgiving.

I stood up from my bed to notice a note on Kim's bed. I picked it up and turned on the small dull light on the bedside cabinet. It read.

'Hey Sophie.... Im sorry but l needed to have a run for a couple of hours. I wont be long l just need to let my wolf be free for a while. I will mind link you if there is any problems'

Reading the letter l wasn't concerned in the slightest. I knew full well she could handle herself if there was any problems that occurred.

Without another thought l put down the letter and walked into the bathroom to have a shower.

By the time l was finished and ready l walked back out and checked the time.

Which read 11pm.

The dark outside gloomed into the room as the curtains were open revealing the night. My mind was going crazy because l kept thinking about the vision. I walked around in the little room trying to come up with a solution.

I need to get back soon before they try and get Aj to mark them. Taking a large deep breath l thought about what l should do.

A light bulb went off right about the time Kim opened the door slowly not making a sound and creeping back in when she meet my gaze.

"Oh, your up" She said as she closed the door.

"Pack your bags we're leaving" I said suddenly which made Kim double take at my words.

"What?.. Where... Its the middle of the night?. We cant travel at this time. Everyone is everywhere at this time!?" She spoke as her eyebrows furrowed looking confused but also panicked.

"We will travel another way. A way that will get us there in less than a minute." . She laughed at my answer before her laugh died down by my straight face.

"Your kidding right?" Please tell me your kidding. How the hell is that going to happen?" She screeched .

I sighed before taking her hand in mine.

"Hold on"

Is all l said before we disappeared into the darkness.