The Blackout Part 2

Hey guys Part 2 is here !!!

Hope you enjoy!

please vote&comment1<3xxx

I woke up with a shake . I could hear mumbled voices.

I opened my eyes to see a a pair of eyes looking at my every move with worry.

"Dont worry Sophie" He whispered at my weak state.

He then put his strong arms around me and lifted me up coarsely into his strong build wedding style. I felt like l wasn't in any control over my own body. My head lumped into his muscles chest as l focused on my deep panicked breathing.

I knew that wasnt a dream,

it was real.

I wondered when would be the last time l would see her again?. She said very soon but when?. I opened my eyes looking at Josephs structured face as he was looking very serious .

Either from that l couldn't tell what he was thinking. He is so much like her.I could hear panic in Marks, Drakes and Fins voice but no sign of Dillon. I then remembered Chloe. How she had been unconscious before l left the house. What did they do to her?.

I closed my eyes and groaned at the sudden pain over my body. I could still feel the injury of the land l took earlier. I opened them again to being laid on my bed.

Josephs face was blank and l couldn't tell if he was just angry or worried.

"Joseph". "Not now Sophie. This is all my fault, Trey took Aj and left without a sight. A few others are coming with me to try and find them both..

"Im coming" I said without argument as l hesitantly sat up from my lying position.

My muscles ached and l couldn't help but grimace but looked away from Josephs stern eyes watching my every move.

"Sophie, even if you wernt like this" He said motioning towards me "You still wouldn't be coming. I need you safe. You just dont understand how powerful and strong fae can be. And when you piss them off , they can be even more better than they ever were. Its bad enough that its Trey. I dont know anyone who is more fearsome. That's why the quicker and stronger we are , we can get Ajax before he plans on anything." He said putting his hand on my tender check. I felt lost in his eyes as l nodded my head in defeat. He was right. They were all fae , l was only human. What use could l do?. Nothing. The only thing l would do , is give them more to worry about. I needed to put my trust into his hands.

"I really hope you find him, please find him"

I said in a slight whisper.

I felt tears prickle my eyes as l looked away again wanting to get out of this situation.

"Sophie , l will do anything to get him back here with us" He said as he lightly kissed my cheek.

I looked up towards him in shock.

What the?..

Before l could say anything though he used his vampire speed to go out the door.

I huffed and turned around into the bathroom and put the shower on.

I put my hand on my cheek. I giggled without even noticing. Did that really just happen. I couldn't get the grin off my face. I then took a deep breath, don't lose control Soph. Get yourself together. It meant nothing.

After my shower. I changed into my baggy top and leggings and let my hair down. I then walked to the living room , expecting to find someone there. I knew Joseph wouldn't leave me by myself after everything that happened. I then found Dillon sitting on the edge of the large sofa, while putting his hand through Chloe's white hair . Her body lay slumped into couch as her face was completely blank.