Back in Town For Good

Above picture of Joseph ^^^^

We both landed on the ground forcefully. Kim's legs collapsed from not expecting it but l landed perfectly.

She groaned and stood up, brushing away the dirt on her jeans.

"Where are we?" She huffed.

"Newton City" Was all l said to busy looking around me.

A few seconds later it clicked.

I know where l was.

I turned back around to Kim looking around her before grabbing my purse and giving Kim some money.

"Here, take this. Get a motel for tonight. I will find you tomorrow and we will meet up for any updates . I need to see someone first. I will hopefully be prepared to find Ajax tomorrow. But for the rest of the night we need to wait." I said smiling at her with reassurance.

"Uh...okay. Where abouts will l go?". "Just go down the road and turn left. There is a decent hotel in there." I said dismissively as she followed me orders and started to walk away.

"Ill see you soon Kim" I said before she wandered off completely.

"Bye" She said cheerily before disappearing through the night.

I then turned around to find a phone booth just a little up the road.

I walked up and went inside taking my money and putting it in the phone to call.

It rang only once before someone answered.

"Hello, taxi firm. How can l help you?" A woman's voice came through the line. I coughed a little and spoke

"Ugh. Yes. Could l order a taxi please but could l also make  special request for the driver please?" I said a little too begging before there was a pause in the other line. " We can order you a taxi mahm, who is the taxi driver you are looking for and can l ask why?"

I sighed holding the phone to my ear. None of your dahm business l wanted to say but l held my toughn.

" His name is Joseph Carter. Its a special surprise though. I would be very thankful if you didnt say anything because l am one of his old buddies and he doesn't know lm in town" I said holding my breath for her reply.

"Okay we will send him right away mahm." Was all she said before she hung up.

I breathed a sigh of relief. That was close. I waited for about ten minuets outside in the cold before watching a familiar red car turn the corner and stop in front of me.

I knew for a fact it was him from his dark hair and his chiselled chin shape from the window. I couldn't help but smile as l looked at him.

I felt my nose twitch a little when l caught a sight of him and a water sensation at the back of my eyes. I took a large deep breath before going into the cab and sitting down in the back seat not taking my eyes off the back of Josephs head.

"Where to miss?" His voice made me shiver from the sensation.

His voice became more manlier if that was even possible. He turned his head slightly in my direction but not looking straight at me.

I scoffed before smirking. "Not like lve heard that before." I said sarcastically.

As he heard my voice l seen him tense. He then grabbed the review mirror above him and looked at me. He looked like he had seen a ghost. His blue eyes shot out as he looked at me. He then surprised me by getting out the cab and walking a little before he put his hand on his head and closing his eyes.