Change In Time

Josephs PROV

The drive from the bar was completely silent.

I'm not sure what went through my mind when l asked her to stay the night. I never even got a chance to tell her about what happened to me over the few years she was gone. I sighed.

This is going to be awkward.

I mean , l wasn't Sophie's boyfriend or anything committed like that but we did have moments and l think we kind we had a connection when she was here before everything happened. I was going to admit to her actually before she left but l never had the chance to.

I was a complete mess when Soph left.

I dont think l have ever been that way in my hundreds of years living. I started being depressed, not talking as much as l used to , hell l even started drinking and Mark was even being concerned.

I had feelings for the girl, but l cant look back now.

Not with the changes that have happened.Its too late to start anything again...my love for her has been lost in the time we spent apart.

I still cant believe that shes here though. When l first seen her she was remarkable. If l thought she was beautiful before....just wow. Its incredible how she has changed.

But there is still something there that reminds me of the strong confident woman l met at the bar that night. Even though she never knew about anything us supernatural , she was still a smart, loving person that she will always carry with her. I just know it. When Soph told me about her being Eves daughter. That's when it really hit me deep down.

Things got a lot more serious, dangerous even.

I can remember my grandmother would tell me stories about her all the time and tell me how evil and cruel she was as a leader and a mother of monsters.

Apart from that she didn't say that much on the topic. It was a simple horror.

But when Soph told me about her making a change and not being like her mother, but to help others as herself.

I had a little bit of hope.

Maybe this would turn out okay...but l'm not sure.