Saving Ajax Part Two

We approached the castle with ease before making sure we had our surrounding checked.

Joseph then met Dillon who gleamed at the sight of both of us together. I rolled my eyes as he winked at me sending me to give him a welcoming hug.

"I would love to chat Sophie but we have some saving to do!" He smirked as l nodded and smiled.

"Come on we need to get moving" I stated to everyone making them move a little faster.

Once we arrived at the large dungeon type door, Mark then rolled up his sleeves. "Lady's and gentlemen. Im afraid this is where l come in" He spoke with confidence as Chloe sniggered. I couldn't hold my laugh seeing him turn towards her with pure hatred before bursting out laughing too.

He then got out his pin kit and picked the lock. It didn't take long before the door fell open, making me wonder how many times he has done this?.

We then came face to face with 5 guards that were guarding the front door, they were all standing dangerously in the middle of the hall, waiting for battle as we approached. In they couple of seconds all hell went lose.

Everyone started fighting and using weapons as me and Joseph went up the large blood red staircase. I worried for my friends but l needed to move encase Trey and Lila would know that we were here.

Before l knew it l saw from the corner of my eye around 30 other guards come and fight with them. Mixing in with the large bursts of white sparks with Chloe using her angel dust. Fin transforming into a large dragon as he slithered around the guards preparing for attack on his prey. Drake also transforming into a large brown wolf along with a fair coloured wolf being Kim fighting together and attacking everyone that they had come across.

Mark however was groaning in protest as l watched a guard battle against him.

Punches were thrown and weapons were tossed but l felt that somehow Mark was losing this battle. Before l knew it we reached the top of the stairs looking over the large balcony at them all fighting furiously with one another. I silently begged someone to help Mark but everyone else was too busy fighting their own battle.

Joseph then grabbed my arm pulling me towards the hall were the rooms led before l heard a piercing scream of agony coming from Mark, we then both went over to the balcony and seen Mark on the ground while the guard drew back his sword ready to take Marks life away in seconds.

Before l thought anymore We both jumped from the balcony and onto the ground with ease with a thud, making everyone including the guards turn towards us.

I then for the first time used my super speed and with ease twisted the guards neck causing him to fall against the solid ground with a bang.

As Mark started coughing l saw Joseph start to stab and kill all of the other guards.

I soon joined in as all of our friends stayed back with shock and astonishment. Once there was no one left l huffed in exhaustion.

"Now for the actual plan" I said annoyed at the groups effort and turned to Joseph again as we both jumped high and once again onto the balcony to the second floor.

We then both jogged along the large endless hall that was covered in medieval pictures of evil stern looking people. We then turned a corner making us stop suddenly.

"Did you know about this?" I asked Joseph examining the lift in front of me. Joseph shook his head as he pressed the button making me jump. "Joseph that lift could lead to anywhere!?, how do we know what ones Ajax's?"