Prepare For Battle

On way back home. My mind was overcrowding me.

And then a sudden though crossed my mind.

"Dillon, have you heard from Chloe ?"

I said a little panicky. He just frowned.

"Not since she left her house to go to yours why?"

. "Because she was looking after Aj!"

I said even more panicked. I knew Josephs friends all knew about Ajax.

They promised all to keep quiet and not say a word. I knew they wouldn't but. How much in a danger could Chloe be with Ajax?. I started to shake when l finally got view of the little cabin.

"Oh my god"

I said not believing my eyes. I seen hundreds of them

. Mists.

They were either dressed like it was a black cloak for their own body's while floating in mid air.

All surrounding the cabin.

They were waiting for us l knew it. My breathing hitched as l heard an angry grunt from Dillon. I then shot forward on my seat as he pressed down hard on the engine.

"Hold on!"

He said as he flew forward and raced down along the woods and finally was infront of the cabin , as close as he could get it. "When l say 'go' you need to run into the cabin. Don't try and be the hero! You will lose. Ill keep them distracted" Before l could even register what he said before l already heard him shout "GO!" I ran out of the car nearly falling in the process. I opened the wooden door and turned around trying to get it shut while l caught a glimpse of Dillon fighting them with a clear white sword easily dodging and killing them one by one.

Wings?.

What the hell.

I shut the door anyways. That when l never even knew what he was, l never mentioned it to Joseph. I shook my thoughts away.

"Chloe?!"

I said shouting. I never heard a reply so l checked the rooms and finally ran into the living room to find Chloe lying on the floor. I gasped as l ran to her and shook her awake.

"Chloe !"

. When she didn't wake up l checked her pulse. She's still breathing. I looked around me and Ajax was no where to be seen. This cant be happening!. I ran around in circles wondering what l should do. Do l just stay inside?. Do l get some knifes from  the kitchen and go outside to help Dillon.

I hope he's okay. There were hundred of them though. They were all terrifying. My body slumped without even realising and sobbed into my hands. I cant do this anymore. Things like this shouldn't happen to a normal girl. Everything's just happening so fast!.

No l can do this. I don't have to be someone special to fight off mists. I can do this!.

I took a large deep breath before picking myself up. I wiped my tears on the back of my hand and walked towards the door.

Before l did though l looked out the small window at the side. I was taken back by how many there were. I now seen Joseph though fighting with Dillon who unlike

Dillon wasn't fighting with a sword.

His eyes glowed red and his features were terrifying. He looked like he was in battle as well as Dillon who flew up in the air and shoved his white/golden sword in the air to land on one of the mists. I was mesmerised at their skills.

Just when l looked around a then seen Mark fighting a group of Mists although his own body was now a fading mist that kind of looked like them but he was still wearing his clothes which looked incredible. He was using his fists as the crowd came at him all at once. I then saw a gush of fire which startled me and made me look at a red dragon that was putting the mists through a slow painful death with the fire hitting them. It made loud noises and was nearly twice the height of the cabin and its tail was as long as a river. My mouth opened at the sight until l seen a large black wolf along its side killing the mists that was in its way by its long sharp teeth.

I then realised them both to be Fin and Drake.

I couldn't believe what l was seeing and couldn't help but know that l wouldn't stand a chance between any of them. The mists where like a large black smoke that floated in the air and was framed like a man. They were a lot faster than a normal human though and seemed to be a lot stronger from the force they had on each other. Without even thinking l turned the door nob

and opened it feeling the force from the battle envelope me.

I looked all around with wide eyes.

This cant be real?, it this a dream?.

I then heard Josephs screaming voice

"Sophie, get back inside!"

He said still fighting off one of the Mists as he shouted. I never moved though as l seen at the other side of the forest a whole other large group of mists coming closer and closer.

I knew even though all of Josephs friends including him were powerful but l knew they didn't stand a chance with the hundreds more coming towards them.

I put my hand over my mouth , my eyes wide. Before l could look any further l then saw Ajax.

He was currently being held by Trey.

Trey?,

l thought he died. I then remembered that he too was a vampire and immortal.

I wanted to scream in annoyance and fear that he was holding him temping me to cross the battle field and save

my son.

So that's exactly what l did.

I ran not caring who l was running to or if my life was on the line.

Ajax needed my help and l was going to save him whether l liked it or not.

I could hear Joseph and Dillon stop what they were doing and shouting for me to shop along with Mark. As they soon realised what l was running to. I didn't stop though and ran like l never did before. I dodged the mists who were fighting trying not to get hit or even killed as they ran to try and get m. As made my way towards the smirking Trey ,

l realised Ajax was crying.

My heart welled at his tears falling on his little soft face and it made me even angrier. How dare he do this to him?!. Instead of my body shaking in fear , l was now filled with complete and utter anger and l watched his smirk grow as l continued to dodge the mists.

I ran so fast l didn't think l could ever do it. I felt my feet burn. Once l was finally close to them l screamed in fury.

"Let him go !"

l said pointingly at him. He just shrugged and simply said

"Try".