Chapter XXV

-Avery McCoy's P.O.V-

I ran in to the class like crazy. My hair was so messy a bird could have got lost in there. I had no make-up on, on the other hand, I almost never did, but today I needed it especially, because I had huge bags under my eyes, my skin was red and you could clearly see what stress did to my face.

The professor glanced at me and turned around, but suddenly had to take the second look. He fixed his glasses and pushed them up his nose, when looked down at his students' list and back at me. The room was silent and usually it would be filled with whispers or even obvious loud talking.

A cough from somewhere in the crowd broke the silence and I finally realized that my teacher was probably waiting for me to apologize. I looked down at the ground and had to find out that my socks, which went up to the knees, didn't even match. However my clothing was the last thing I thought about now.

"I'm so sorry for being late!"

I quickly said hoping he heard me and I didn't have to repeat it, because I was dying out of embarrassment.

"Miss McCoy?"

Professor asked in disbelief, I nodded still looking at the ground.

"I beg your forgiveness professor, it's just..."

I stopped talking suddenly, I was sure no one should know why I was late. I better would have jumped off the roof with my own will, than had to tell my teacher the reason I was late. I overslept, because I couldn't take some guy off of my mind. No, I would have never admitted that.

"Just take a seat, you're my best student. One time is nothing."

He friendly smiled and I had my fingers crossed that we won't have anything else to dd. So I just run up to the chair I was usually sitting in and threw myself on to it. I hid my face in to the hoodie as someone tapped my shoulder.

I slowly turned around only to find out that it was Alec staring at me. He grinned. I quickly turned my back on him and if anyone was looking they probably thought that someone set me on fire. My cheeks were burning up.

I sat through the whole class still and concentrated, but when I walked out not a single bit of what teacher said was on my mind. I had no clue what was he talking about and if that was important. I just couldn't remember, simply because I wasn't paying attention.

I threw my empty coffee cup, which I bought this morning at Joy-Joy, where I got a cake thrown in to my face. When suddenly pulled me from the hallway into some shadowed corner. I first I couldn't see the person, but quickly my eyes got used to the dark and I recognized Alec's features.

"You again?"

I asked in disbelief, I thought it was one time thing, and most importantly and accident, but the words of his was in my mind for good. He said he is my boyfriend to be. I didn't believe he was serious, but now as I Felt him wrap his arms around my waist, I started doubting his intentions.

"Come on, I know you like me."

Seriously? To be honest, I just met you, I already told quite a few guys that I will go out with them and the first time we met you kissed me, without warning, I really doubt if I like you. None of that came out of my mouth.

"You're way too confident with yourself."

I said pushing his arms off. He seemed to be surprised that I resisted him.

"I like that you're fighting me. But we both now, you will end up in my hands."

He said and leaned in again, before I was able to get away from him or just kick him to make him stop, his lips were already on my neck. I sighted and grabbed his hair with both of my hands, shockingly but my strength was enough to pull his head away from me.

"Think what you want, but I will do what I want."

Little flames lighted up in Alec's eyes. My body shook without my approval and soon enough he was as close to me as before. I could feel him breathing on to my skin, it's never a good thing.

"I see you like to play cat and mouse, come with me."

I shook my head, but he didn't even see that as he was already dragging me with him. I had no idea where were we going, but soon enough we reached some door in the end of one hallway I probably never walked by, this college was too big to know every corner.

"Alec, I'll go to my class now, and you can play your games by yourself."

"Climb. Right now."

He commanded and opened the door, checking if no one see us right before opening it. The ladder appeared in front of me and I walked in completely ignoring my guts. I touched the ladder and brushed of the dirt with my fingers, there was lot of dust, but I just blew them off of my hand.

"No."

I shook my head and looked back at Alec, he was standing right behind me with one of his palm on the ladder already. He was seeking to wrap the other arm around my waist and push me up a bit, but stopped as I said no.

"Avery, climb up the ladder."

He intimidatingly leaned in and brushed his lips against my collar bone. I sighted and pushed him away, I grabbed the knob and was about to walk out without a goodbye, but something stopped me. I heard a strange noise and a wave of cold air reached me, I turned around and saw Alec on the top of the ladder already.

He was opening the cover of an attic.

"Alec, why is it so cold up there?"

I asked like some curious little girl and closed the door again. Somehow he suddenly intrigued me.

"Because it's the roof, here, let me help you get up."

"No!"

I wasn't going to give in, I wasn't going to be fooled in to his ambush again. But curiosity took over.

"Please."

Alec suddenly spoke softly, my heart fluttered and I nodded. I wanted to see the other half of him. The soft side. Something I haven't seen yet.

Do you think Alec has a soft side to him??? Tell me in the comments what you think about the story!!!! Thank you for reading, love ya ♥♥♥

TheBabelle