Chapter XXXVI

-Storyteller's P.O.V-

Tyrell was sitting in the class, everyone around seemed just as bored as him. The professor was trying his best to keep everyone awake, but nobody was intrigued in whatever he was explaining. When suddenly a paper plane bumped in to the back of his head.

He put a palm over the place that paper plane hit and rubbed it. It didn't hurt much or at all. But reflex still did its job. Tyrel took the plane, which landed on the desk next to his notebook that was open, but empty. He unfolded the professionally made flying device and saw something written on it.

'Third row, fifth from the right"

Tyrell looked where he was told and his eye caught a glare from a girl. She quickly got back to writing down notes the second she understood that he noticed her glaring. He grinned to himself and looked back to check, who threw the paper plane.

Dorian had his feet on the desk and arms crossed on his chest. He winked at Tyrell and nodded. Without any words they spoke and shared the same thought. The girl was gorgeous, but the bet almost banned the guys from interfering with other girls than Avery.

Tyrell peeked once more and once again Sherry had her eyes on him. He looked away before smiling, because he just couldn't keep it in. Tyrell cursed under his breathe. He was so annoyed by the bet, he didn't like Avery that much, she was cool and really lovely, but it reminded him of the sister and not possible future girlfriend.

But he was the one to agree with a bet and dragged himself in to this hearts' game. He and only he was the one to blame for the crisis he was having right now. The professor dismissed the class, but he didn't even heard that.

When Tyrell suddenly jumped out of his place after Dorian carefully taped him on the shoulder few times, Tyrell rubbed his palm against his head and shook it, gloomy thoughts didn't go away that easy, but it sure helped him wake up.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? You seem lost."

Dorian stated glancing at Tyrell few times as they walked out the classroom. The crowd of people were rushing around them trying to get out faster. Everyone wanted to either get back home as soon as possible or walk to their next class and get this over with. But not Tyrell. He had to do something.

"I'm fine."

He assured Dorian even if he didn't buy his words.

"You're going?"

Dorian asked as he realized Tyrell was still standing by the door of the class leaning on to the wall next to it. He shook his head.

"Go without me. See you later."

Dorian waved walking away. He was concerned for his friends, ever since they made a bet everyone seemed frustrated by one another, their friendship got kind of lost in between rushing around following Avery and bragging about what they have accomplished back in the club's meetings.

He was sure Tyrell felt the same way. Now Dorian started feeling a little bit guilty for sending the note in the paper plane. He was aware that his friend likes the girl. Sherry, yes, that's her name. But he didn't want to hurt him, all though it looked like it was exactly what his note did.

He turned around and decided to skip the next class. It wasn't big of the deal, it was never hard for him to catch up with the rest of the students. He was near the door, which he and Tyrell just walked out, the flood of people was already gone. Just like Tyrell. Dorian looked around, but his friend was nowhere to be seen.

When he heard it. A strange noise coming from the class behind him. He looked closer at the door and noticed it wasn't properly closed leaving a small gap in between a wall and the door. He walked and lightly pushed the door, the view he didn't expected to see opened in front of his eyes.

He started at the couple for a moment and quickly ran out hoping they didn't see him. And they didn't. As Dorian walked in the room, he found Tyrell and Sherry in one another's embrace. Sherry was hugging him and had her eyes closed, her nose rubbing against Tyrell's chest.

Something inside Dorian clicked and he left without dragging attention to himself. The feelings inside him was battling, but he couldn't see, which one is going to win. He felt anger, Tyrell was technically breaking the bet rules. He felt fear, he scared that his friend might lose what he wanted to create, that the feeling he was forming toward the girl will be crushed. He felt happiness.

"Watch where you're going-"

Dorian crashed himself in to someone while walking out. He recognized Colby, Avery's brother.

"Hey, Colby."

He mumbled and was about to leave, but an idea came to his head.

"Hi, Dorian. Didn't recognize you there."

Colby looked behind Dorian, there was a class he took off from, but luckily he closed the door leaving some more privacy for two of the lovers inside.

"Say, are you busy tonight?"

The plan in Dorian's head was adding up detail after detail. He wasn't really sure why he was about to make his plan become reality. But it seemed logical. It seemed like a chance. For his friend, for Tyrell to have the girl he wanted, without being left by his friends.

"Nothing much, probably just going to hang with Avery back home."

Colby shrugged his shoulders and shoved his hand in to pockets. He had no supplies like books or note cards, the single pen was hanging from the pocket on his shirt.

"When maybe you would like to meet up with the guys? You now catch up with one another?"

Dorian hoped Colby can't hear the mischievous tone behind his words, but Dorian was always good at acting, especially at pretending to be innocent.

"Yeah, I mean sure. Avery probably is going to invite her friends over anyways."

Both of the guys smiled one to another. Both of them were thinking about way different things. But no one was aware of what was happening in other person's head.

"See you tonight when."

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it."

Colby assured him.

"You still remember the place right?"

Dorian asked one last question.

"It's impossible to forget."

The doors behind Dorian's back opened and he turned to it. Now both, Colby and Dorian were staring at two people walking through the door. Guys' eyes met and single drop of sweat rolled down Tyrell's forehead.

"Hey."

He greeted nervously, and Sherry walked out the room following Dorian's friend.

Hello again, I am glad whenever readers share their thoughts about the story with me!!! So I beg you to do so and comment!!! Thanks, love ya ♥♥♥

TheBabelle