Chapter XXXXIV

-Devan Alvarez's P.O.V-

Everyone was eating doors with their eyes. As soon as miss Clayton said it was a girl we should have been expecting, I knew, one thought shot in everyone's heads. Could it be Avery? A red headed thin vampire walked in. I couldn't describe her anyhow else. Her skin looked way more pail than before, her dark almost black eyes were sparkling while glaring at us like searching for her first victim.

A sound of earring brushing against one another followed her every step. The little skull piercing above her eyebrow looked indescribably scary as she raised her eyebrow glancing at everybody until her stare concentrated on one person. Tyrell.

Dressed in all black, which made her look like a spy, it was Sherry.

"Who would like to volunteer to get his ass kicked first?"

She asked and hummed some melody which was definitely one of the sounds you ran for your life after hearing in horror move, while waiting for someone to answer her question. But her eyes were still settled on Tyrell. He looked pleasantly surprised and meagerly horrified at the same time.

"Sherry, what are you-"

"I see we have a volunteer."

She calmly stated, walked up to Tyrell, who seemed to be too frozen to stand up when she came closer and without hesitation Sherry slapped him on the face with such power he fell on the ground. GOT7, the toughest guys I knew backed up a little trying to get away from this little crazy lady.

She turned around and scanned the room. We were all equally terrified.

"Who's next?"

"What was that Sherry?"

Tyrell asked getting up from the ground he grabbed her wrist with one hand and had his other palm on the cheek that he got slapped on.

"You better shut up. Those guys..." She pointed at six of us that were standing in confusion. Good thing Ross's mom already left or this show could have gave her a heart attack. My friend mister Clayton over there, was a good boy in her eyes. But it wasn't the guy I knew. "They made a mistake by messing with my friend. WITH MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD." By the end of the sentence she was shouting at his face. "But you," Sherry pointed with her finger in to his chest and harshly pushed him back. "You played two fronts."

Surprisingly for me, not a single tear showed up in her eyes, they didn't even got watery. That girl honestly impressed me, she got something that even we didn't have. She was the real man we needed to learn to be.

"Who told you?"

I coldly questioned crossing the arms on my chest, she turned around like a revenge angel of some sort.

"Colby McCoy, the same guy, who is going to slaughter you all."

"Does Avery knows?"

I silently asked before closing my eyes as she walked towards me with her hand in the air ready to slap me.

"I... I don't know."

Her anger went away so quickly it made me dizzy. She was completely calm and took her hand down, she was looking at me, figuring my face out, she seemed... concerned?

"Do you even care about her?"

I couldn't believe this question was shot at me twice already. In few minutes. I heard Caiden snort as he knew I couldn't say the same thing I said to him in to Avery's best friend's face. I just couldn't.

"Leave me alone!"

I shouted at her out of nowhere and suddenly a hard slap came to my face. I looked up with half of my face burning and was shocked to find out that Sherry was staring at me just as surprised, with her hands over her mouth.

Tyrell rotated his wrist and looked around biting his lip. He leaned down to me and whispered.

"You don't talk with her in that tone."

"Get away from me."

I pushed Tyrell backwards harshly and he fell. Sherry jumped trying to avoid the contact with him, unfortunately as she stepped back there was almost no space to move and she got stuck in between drums and Tyrell. She turned around and a sharp coat holder scratched her shoulder.

Tyrell quickly got up on his feet as I just watched this like I was very, very far away and had nothing to do with it. The other guys were shocked and stunned. But I felt how Ross came up to me and pulled me back from two of them.

"That's enough."

He whispered and I nodded. If he wants to throw me out I'll better walk out by myself avoiding the embarrassment.

"Don't worry, I won't fight."

I assure him. The rage that was in me after Sherry's words, disappeared. I wanted some silence. Some time alone. No, I didn't want to be alone. But I didn't wish to stay with the rest of the group either. I wanted to go to Avery's, but it would have been useless.

She would have never let me in. And I was there today already, and I just couldn't handle the hopeless look playing in her eyes. She gave up on me long time ago, but I thought the hope was still burning.

I was wrong. After today I was certain that she doesn't believe me anymore. I turned around and pushed the door walking out.

"Are you okay?"

Tyrell carefully questioned her candition.

"Get away from me Tyrell."

Sherry shot back and I chuckled. What a monster I was, I drowned myself with no way back out there, but I took my friends with me. I wasn't the captain, who sinks with his ship, I was the captain that made the ship sink with him.

"It looks bad."

Jeramiah agreed with Tyrell, but I was walking down the stairs already.

"It's just brushes."

Sherry sighted and stormed out the room with Tyrell following her. I could hear the other guys shout at one another, they were all left behind the closed door, but I, on the other hand, was already down stairs and could hear everything perfectly.

"Sherry, I never played with you!"

"It's not always about me Tyrell, you're such a baby sometimes."

She was coming down stairs and I opened the front door pretending to leave already so she couldn't accuse me for listening to their conversation.

"Sherry, it's you, who matters, not Avery!"

My blood boiled up as I heard those words. How dared he say that?

"Stay away from my friend, and tell your friends do the same."

She sadly commanded and rushed out without noticing me, I walked from behind the door and Tyrell immediately saw me. He glanced and spit towards me.

"Nice going there."

I commented and giggled. Why did I feel so good making fun of one of my friends?

"Shut up, it's your fault!"

"You're the one, who broke her heart."

I stated and shoved my hands in to the jean's pockets.

"That makes two of us."

Tyrell hissed walking up stairs. Avery's picture popped in my mind. He was right.

Hey!!!! Is it dramatic? Sad? Is it even interesting???? Please tell me!!!!! Thanks for reading, love ya♥♥♥

TheBabelle