94.

*Cara's POV*

"So you must be Cara! It's nice to finally meet you!"

"Oh my god, its great to meet you, too! This is unreal!" I turn to Michael and to Luke, "How? Why?"

Michael puts his arm around me as Luke answers, "Mikey knows how much you love Marianas Trench. When he found out we were coming to Vancouver, he asked me to get in touch with Josh. I've known Josh for years." He shrugged like it was nothing.

"And the smile on your face right now is your answer to 'why'." Michael chimed in, kissing the top of my head. This is just unbelievable! I still don't know what to say.

"So I have heard your a big fan of our music?" Josh starts the conversation for me, "Do you have a favorite?"

"Oh gosh, its hard to pick just one. But right now would have to be Porcelain. There's so much emotion in all of it, the music, the lyrics, your voice... And I can," I look at Michael because he knows what I'm about to say, "I can really relate. Every song on Fix Me is great. I love Shaketramp! My best friend Regan and I, that's like our song!" Michael and Calum start laughing and I remember our dance at Indigo when we both were trying to show off for them.

"Oh yeah it is!" Calum says, pulling his phone out.

"You didn't! Calum Thomas Hood you better not!" This couldn't get any worse!

"Oh but I did!" he said!

"I have one word for you Calum! Payback!" His face falls and Michael grabs his phone from him and presses a button, showing Josh. I hear Shaketramp playing in the background.

"YOU TOOK A VIDEO?!" Everyone starts laughing and I want to go die in a hole.

"I like it Cara! You two look like you were having fun. The point of making music is personal to the artist. But the point of putting it out there is to share it, to provoke emotions of any kind. I love seeing this!"

As much as I wanted to kill Calum and Michael, it was a great icebreaker. We stayed backstage talking with all four of them about everything that came to mind for three hours. Aston talked drum stuff with Ian for awhile, it was like a big group of friends hanging out. Josh let me record a little video of him saying hi to Regan that I'll send her tomorrow. As we were leaving, Josh did his Shaketramp dance, making me laugh my way out the door.

While we were walking out into the venue, I was overwhelmed with gratitude. "Thank you guys, all of you, for today. This has been awesome. Luke, I just, thank you so much for putting all this together! I never even dreamed this would happen! Mikey, I love you so much! Thank you for doing this. Just Wow!

We went out into the venue and stood right in front of the stage waiting for the concert to start. This venue was about the size of the one the guys played at back home, bit it was packed with close to 500 people. The lights went out and everyone started screaming. Myself included! I sang and danced for an hour straight, song after song.

"Okay guys, so I was told earlier that this next song is one of her favorites because of the emotion. Music isn't just the beat, isn't just the lyrics, it's everything put together. We hope everyone can feel the emotions in our songs and can relate in some way to them. So Cara, here's for you. This is called Porcelain!" I can't hold back the tears any more as Josh smiles at me and starts singing. I turn to Michael and we hold each other, dancing with my head on his chest. They played a few more songs and ended with none other than Shaketramp. He did his dance during the chorus, winking and pointing at me and of course, I danced along!

When the concert ended and they left the stage, I turned to the guys and pulled them all in for a group hug. "This has been one of the best nights of my life! Thank you."