Chapter 1

Justin's POV

Great now I've done it. I'm after getting arrested and there's no way Scooter can help me out now. My mum is going to kill me. The thing I'm dreading most is the reaction from my Beliebers. How will they react? Will they support me or leave me? I could feel the tears sting my eyes as I thought about them. They mean so much to me. As I sit in my cell I can hear a group of people singing Be Alright outside. The tears that have been stinging my eyes finally fall. I hear the cell door opening and look to see the cop who arrested me.

"Come on we've got some tests to do"

I wake up the next morning feeling like crap. The only good thing about waking up is that I get to leave in a few hours. I sit up and begin to think about the previous nights events. As far as I can recall I'd done nothing wrong. That cop had it out for me. Apparently I was driving under the influence but yet I blew a 0.01. I apparently resisted arrest but all I did was ask the guy what was wrong and the next thing I knew I was being cuffed. Of course the whole world isn't going to get that story and I'll be slated in the newspapers no doubt.

After a few hours I'm brought to the front desk to sign release forms. As I'm being escorted a few guys cheer me and tell me to stay strong. I smiled and thanked them.

"You think being arrested is funny kid? You think because you've got money you'll be ok and that the charge will be forgotten about?" the cop asked.

I kept my mouth shut because I knew I'd end up saying something I'd regret and get me into even more trouble. I go to the front desk to see Scooter standing there and the look on his face says it all. My heart drops and I just know he is so disappointed in me. I really let him down and I feel awful.

"Come on" he said. "We've got a lot of talking to do"